Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2014, 05:15 PM
Skeleton

Smile First Time EQ1 Player + Pantheon - Twitch Stream

Hello P99 Community!

I am a long time FFXI player (5+ years) who never got around to playing EQ1 but was always told through the years by many people that FFXI and EQ1 share a lot of similarties so I always wanted to experience the adventure, community and challenge that FFXI brought me for so many years.

Due to recent announcement of Pantheon, and recently quitting FFXIV, I decide to come experience the classic EQ1 feel. I've been here for two days and I am having a great time so far!

I am beyond excited for Pantheon, maybe more than I should be seeing as how far away it is from release. But, I desperately want to see it get funded. Since I started playing on P99, I have been streaming every minute while promoting Pantheon as much as I can!

Within a few hours a couple of my viewers decide they too wanted to play on p99 and we have been leveling together since, I've also met a couple of a really nice people in-game who have helped greatly.

I wanna say thank you too the p99 community and the owners for allowing me to experience the classic EQ! I also think it is an amazing idea what P99 is doing for Pantheon and it is really nice to see others out there as excited and in support of Pantheon as me! For Pantheon not to happen truly would be a "crying shame."

I am going to continue streaming every minute of my FIRST EQ1 experience @ http://www.twitch.tv/technyze - So come by and watch me experience EQ1 for the first time, and help me promote Pantheon!

-Technyze
Old 02-02-2014, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

I don't think I am going to be as excited as you about Pantheon. It looks to WoW ish for me. I have Donated 25 Bucks to get it, but I am not EXCITED lol. But time will tell. When Velious comes out here I will be involved in that pretty big time.

But welcome aboard none the less. This is a great server with a great game. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-02-2014, 05:58 PM
Sarnak

It was funny watching your buddies die last night. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-02-2014, 06:09 PM
Aviak

No reason to hate on Pantheon, the game doesn't exist yet. Brad Mcquaid is everyone's favorite dev so let's just lean back and make it work. Anyway, cool you're on board. If you need help figuring anything in the game out, send me a message.
Old 02-02-2014, 06:22 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was funny watching your buddies die last night. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahaha good times already!
Old 02-03-2014, 02:43 AM
Sarnak

Welcome! Very nice to meet you guys and was nice grouping last night! Sorry I didn't meet up today, just felt bleh all night. (this is Error btw. yep kinda confusing, my twitch and forum name aren't the same.)
Old 02-03-2014, 02:47 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenesis88 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome! Very nice to meet you guys and was nice grouping last night! Sorry I didn't meet up today, just felt bleh all night. (this is Error btw. yep kinda confusing, my twitch and forum name aren't the same.)
Haha you're signature helped! Ya man thanks for all your help yesterday! Feel better dude!
Last edited by Technyze; 02-03-2014 at 03:01 AM..
Old 02-03-2014, 04:54 PM
Skeleton

Had a ton of fun yesterday! Thanks all who helped me out! Hope we have another great day today! Streaming again very soon!
Old 02-03-2014, 05:03 PM
Kobold

Shameless Plug.
Old 02-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Welcome Technyze.

I too am old FFXI player (tho I played EQ1 before XI). FFXI really did have a lot of the hardcore elements of EQ1 (I'd honestly say it was more hardcore in every aspect up until mid-CoP where it started to soften a bit around the edges). TOAU was the best expansion for any video game ever though.

Titan represent.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Closed Thread