Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 11:26 PM
VIP / Contributor

luclin = the devil

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 02-13-2014, 11:27 PM
Banned

Stop it
Old 02-13-2014, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
luclin = the devil
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2014, 11:54 PM
Kobold

Luclin is actually my fav expansion. I wouldn't mind somehow playin' it again some day.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Luclin is actually my fav expansion. I wouldn't mind somehow playin' it again some day.
I'm sure you could somewhere else yeah? I am not sure if there are any that stop at Luclin, but maybe PoP?
Old 02-14-2014, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

I didnt mind spires since there was a wait time. hated mounts and new models (most of them, i did like the new iksar ones.) bazaar was great since i hated ec tunnel trading and would rather just buy something and be done with it. beastlords one of the most fun classes ive ever played. didnt care much for vah shir. didnt like most of the new zones. im indifferent to AAs, i think some of them were cool but most of them were just filler. i would have rather seen a handful of good aas then hundreds of bs ones.

i actually think the pok was the devil in PoP, altho PoP was the first expansion where i actually thought raiding was fun.
Last edited by SamwiseRed; 02-14-2014 at 12:07 AM..
Old 02-14-2014, 12:06 AM
Kobold

I really enjoyed Luclin. Beastlords were badass! Also the expansion I started raiding on live. Umbral Planes, Ssra Temple, Acrylia Caverns etc some of my favorite raids

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordNboard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Game changing features like PoK
hmm...
Old 02-14-2014, 12:09 AM
Kobold

Luclin is the Apocalypse, not gonna happen on this server so if u want to play luclin start looking at other places.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:13 AM
Aviak

It'd be cool to have custom content that dropped the luclin armor and weapons, but yeah Bazaar and Paudal Caverns are game-changers not to mention the zones just aren't classic feeling.

One expansion that might be good to base custom content around is LDoN. It was cool how it used the camps around the world and they would send groups to dungeons and stuff in different zones. I always remember that being great for social interaction.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:17 AM
Kobold

Luclin is the expansion where zone design with no polish/lore/immersion started. So, generally speaking, it's the end of the "good" everquest, even though I thought PoP had a lot of work into it.

The good stuff: the Bazaar (personal taste, trading never was a huge part of why I enjoyed playing the game), breathing room in the raiding game, and finally and mostly, AAs, even though I do agree they raise the entry barrier for new players, and it's an undesirable side effect..

So maybe some stuff could be taken in and the bad stuff left out.
Closed Thread