Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Until then you should be fine with a good WIS shield, the club that drops in CoM (forget its name but its cheap), and stuff like a bloodstained tunic, wis rings/earrings, plat ruby veil etc.

When you hit 39, hit up the spectres and you'll find they'll help you with cash for gear if you need it.
I've been doing spectres, they're OK but they're not making you rich (altho probably alot richer than being in a party where the warrior/rogue loot everything before it hits the ground). Scythes are heavy and even at 42 I get enough root breaks that I can't recommend being encumbered. Seems like they only drop the good 13p scythe about 1 in 5 times.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 02-20-2014, 02:41 PM
Large Rat

Thanks guys really appreciate it. BTW love the cat gifs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-20-2014, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been doing spectres, they're OK but they're not making you rich (altho probably alot richer than being in a party where the warrior/rogue loot everything before it hits the ground). Scythes are heavy and even at 42 I get enough root breaks that I can't recommend being encumbered. Seems like they only drop the good 13p scythe about 1 in 5 times.
Yeah ideally you want to keep/sell the bronze ones too. I don't know where the good races sell as my cleric was a dark elf and just gated to the Oggok entrance and ran back.

Shralok packs/etc are a worthwhile investment for some weight reduction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadams2tone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks guys really appreciate it. BTW love the cat gifs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-20-2014, 03:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah ideally you want to keep/sell the bronze ones too. I don't know where the good races sell as my cleric was a dark elf and just gated to the Oggok entrance and ran back.

I believe there's bluebie merchants in Rathe Mtns if need be.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Do check the vendors in front of Oggok (all of them). I have a sneaky suspicion one of them sells to everyone.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

High-Elf, but pots bound. Biggest problem is the lack of Str. I've got a large soiled bag & could easily outfit it with an evil eye bag too, but I'm already running at like 78/84 just in gear.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Old 02-20-2014, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Use fear with your root. they flee slowly.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The REAL advice is "you don't - get yourself some xp." [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This. Low-level gear is basically meaningless for casters/priests (stuff you can acquire on your own I mean; twinking is obviously not meaningless). Just level up, and by the time gear matters you'll be high enough to get some.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Use fear with your root. they flee slowly.
Hrm.... you sir, are both a gentlemen and a scholar.

Red99

Closed Thread