Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2014, 12:06 PM
Banned

this is such a pathetic post. You can't be the leader is so crystal clear... The guy is threatening to guild kick people, distribute loot, making rules for the guild. No matter what toon I am playing and what rank it holds, I am the leader of Azrael. This is the most pathetic attempt at lawyerquesting ... I've never seen a weaker attempt at reaching. Truly pathetic and fucking weak, you can do better than this.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:06 PM
Banned

Elderan did you or did you not buy nizzar a computer for pixels
Old 08-25-2014, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is such a pathetic post. You can't be the leader is so crystal clear... The guy is threatening to guild kick people, distribute loot, making rules for the guild. No matter what toon I am playing and what rank it holds, I am the leader of Azrael. This is the most pathetic attempt at lawyerquesting ... I've never seen a weaker attempt at reaching.
So once a GM had a problem with this, why didn't one send a PM to me or any officer explaining how that would not fly to them. This would have been corrected within the same day.

Old 08-25-2014, 12:09 PM
Banned

Dirty whistles gon dirty their whistles.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elderan did you or did you not buy nizzar a computer for pixels
Stop avoiding the question
Old 08-25-2014, 12:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So once a GM had a problem with this, why didn't one send a PM to me or any officer explaining how that would not fly to them. This would have been corrected within the same day.
dude....just stop
Old 08-25-2014, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Coming to the boards to get sympathy is a poor strategy. GM's have more credibility than Nihilum after the whole RMT scandal. Plus the bulk of the players in guild are newbies who just wanted to hop on the Nihilum loot gravy train.

The whole GM's are out to get Nihilum thing doesn't fly, TMO has dominated blue for how long, why not just break them up too? Likely because their guild leaders is not unemployed and using the game as a money making pyramid scheme. No offense to Nizzar, he's a decent guy. Spending years raiding stuff you don't need for RL cash, and griefing any new blood off the server is crap though. Once again it's a game.

Guess all that favor you purchased with the new computer you got him is out the windows now eh Elderan?
Old 08-25-2014, 12:11 PM
Fire Giant

RIP in pieces, duke
Old 08-25-2014, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually screw it I will answer anything.
How much did you pay for Nizzar's computer, and what did you get for it? I'm serious and curious.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Honestly Nihilum made a huge error about a year and a half ago. There was no AZ at the time, and the server was double digits. We were holding down everything with ease with a crew of 23-25 people. Yet, we continued to recruit people for no reason that we didn't need, and DKP had no purpose as the core all had full BiS gear. At that point, the guild went from a tight knit crew to a machine that served only to gear new warm bodied apps who RMT'ed off the server or quit one after another, with the rare exception of the 5% who stayed to become part of the core.