Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 10:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta respect what this guy did early on the last box.

Definitely exploded onto the scene and shocked a lot of people.
Lol the tears Jib acquired was funny as hell. The farming for points, and the constant warping and run speed hacks.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:39 AM
Banned

Will be there with crew. Should be fun. We will win obviously.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:05 AM
Banned

I think getting constantly accused of hacking after destroying people in pvp is the biggest compliment one can receive.

I for one will be there, and hope they didn't nerf mage root, as it really adds a lot of skill and tactics to the meta.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think getting constantly accused of hacking after destroying people in pvp is the biggest compliment one can receive.

I for one will be there, and hope they didn't nerf mage root, as it really adds a lot of skill and tactics to the meta.
Word. It's even funnier when the accused gets suspended and banned.
Old 09-06-2016, 12:09 PM
Banned

Never usually try these fly by servers. But after playing red the last few months I will give this shit a shot.
Its teams and classic thru kunark?
Old 09-06-2016, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never usually try these fly by servers. But after playing red the last few months I will give this shit a shot.
Its teams and classic thru kunark?
I played in season 1, and saw more pvp in the month or so I played than in the last year i had played R99.

It's classic as far as zones and drops go...except there are custom zones and you can buy gear with pvp points kind of like how wow battlegrounds work.

Its casual and easy to exp, I would for sure say give it a chance, it is very fun while it lasts.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:06 PM
Banned

You'll have more fun in the first two months than years on red99. It's all about PVP. Also helps since theirs essentially teams, and of course your guild buds. Last season was very fun for the first two months. Yes, the shit dies down with the level tier increases. Once we saw level 50 , it shortly died afterwards.

Honestly, they should just wipe the shit every 3 months. It's definitely a fun server, though. I was hesitant initially when I tried it , but 200+ people did last season. Apparently, we even broke records in population. I believe this season is going to be bigger than last season, so it's a perfect time to try it out.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:45 PM
Banned

Should be fun. See you all on the battlefield in october.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:48 PM
Banned

How prominent is 2boxing? If I'm not boxing with a buffbot am I just gonna get my shit stomped?
Old 09-06-2016, 01:51 PM
Sarnak

basically people are going to warp right on top of you and star backstabbing you