Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 09:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to thank Wiggles for every single time he has ever resurrected myself or my group in Upper Guk, and for the time that he literally went out of his way to resurrect me in another zone entirely, for absolutely no profit. He is everything that I strive to be on this server, especially once I hit Level 49 and can start 90% rezzing people myself. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seconded
Old 02-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Kobold

Well, I'm still new to the server and I've only mostly seen myself and a few other novices in Halas however I'd like to thank the people in OOC who answered a few of my questions in a civil and polite manner. It's very refreshing.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Large Rat

I'd like to thank Flicka and Stonewall for being generous, and Andain for how much he tried to help me when I was stuck in the arena. I'd also like to thank the people who answered my relentless storm of questions.

Thanks! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to thank Wiggles for every single time he has ever resurrected myself or my group in Upper Guk, and for the time that he literally went out of his way to resurrect me in another zone entirely, for absolutely no profit. He is everything that I strive to be on this server, especially once I hit Level 49 and can start 90% rezzing people myself. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thirded
Old 02-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

I'd like to thank Zilo for playing a ranger. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

If it weren't for danth and lara helping me out when i was low level, I probly would have quit a paladin and rolled a mage, thanks you two!
Old 02-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jify [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to thank Zilo for playing a ranger. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would also like to thank Zilo for hooking this ranger up with some awesome gear when I was in my teens soloing guards in Nek forest.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:12 AM
Sarnak

the 2 people who helped me out alot were Falisaty and Cheddar, both of which either gave me advice, plat, armor, buffs, and all the above over the period of a few levels :$
Old 02-13-2010, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

Thank you to allizia, tibador, navis, & necron for letting me afk in their HHP orcs group all night for like 3 yellows of exp.

Without their help, I don't think I would be here today!
Old 02-13-2010, 12:23 AM
Kobold

Thx 2 Olympia for giving me an Obsidian Scimitar and Charred Guardian Boots when I was just a blind naked newb human slumming it up outside of Blackburrow. It was a defining moment in my EQ career.
Closed Thread