Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 07:44 PM
Sarnak

I SENSE ANIMOSITY
Old 09-23-2011, 07:47 PM
Fire Giant

I'm apalled by the amount of anger that went into tjis thread dohee. I thought you were better than this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 09-23-2011, 07:53 PM
Banned

Lol funny cause terp didn't even stick around for PVP once Zephyros and Defiant went kos.

Laugh out loud. We chased you guys down to all the ends and your big old guild just crumbled once there was any competition and Pvp.

or did u guys just quit to play WoW? you can use that one I won't deny you your opportunity to smokescreen the past like all the rest of your self-deluded pals.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:00 PM
Kobold

I vote bluebies, and non bluebies alike rally the forces to rid the server of these douche bags from day 1. I also hope the GM,s keep an eye on their shenanigans as well. The other day i asked a friend if another acquaintance we knew was gay. He responded if you have to ask its probably so. Same with a cheater. Does so and so hack? If you have to ask its probably so.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by returnofahipster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I vote bluebies, and non bluebies alike rally the forces to rid the server of these douche bags from day 1. I also hope the GM,s keep an eye on their shenanigans as well. The other day i asked a friend if another acquaintance we knew was gay. He responded if you have to ask its probably so. Same with a cheater. Does so and so hack? If you have to ask its probably so.
R u sure bro?
Old 09-23-2011, 08:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol dojii so mad, so bad.

Anyone else remember when he cried in vent after we gave the naggy drum to a more useful bard (someone's 3rd alt).
Typical response. "Anyone else wanna come bag on Dojii, cause he just pretty much summed up my 3.0 career in a short paragraph, cmon guys back me up here on this thread"

Ya go get some pals to help you trash talk man. I'm used to the lack of substance. I've been popping in and out of this forum listening to you all glorify each other for the last 3 months and ooooh ahhhh about how awesome you guys are.

Sorry to throw stones in your calm little cozy pond. Just wanted to get some reality on this forum for once.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-23-2011, 08:27 PM
Banned

Clearly photoshoppe.... ah fuck it, definitely hacking

Smedy, why don't you take this mans whistle away and shame him.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:30 PM
Large Rat

heh, yeah, you could say im a master of wow pvp. best back off before thigns get dangerous
Old 09-23-2011, 08:35 PM
Sarnak

Halfling bard? Kunark mask?

Bards posting kill pics is pretty lol.
Closed Thread