Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2012, 01:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Need more people.T
agreed
Old 05-28-2012, 01:37 PM
Kobold

Considering I just grinded thru hardcore boosted exp woulda kinda make me mad, but then i would get over it when I wasnt forever alone on the server.

BOOST EXP PLEASE
Old 05-28-2012, 01:39 PM
Banned

Box dead. Nothing but exp can maybe save it... kunark would be cool two weeks then same dead box.. gg project manager doesn't even post on forums but once every three weeks.
Old 05-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornin3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Box dead. Nothing but exp can maybe save it... kunark would be cool two weeks then same dead box.. gg project manager doesn't even post on forums but once every three weeks.
K, good luck.
Old 05-28-2012, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by surf3001x [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your ideas
wut ideas
Old 05-28-2012, 02:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
K, good luck.
fire rogean big goblin
Old 05-28-2012, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
K, good luck.
Nilbog don't worry about dickhead trolls. Lot of guys like him mad cause their guild got griefed off the server.

Also, since you're around, can i get am item reimbursement I've had on the forums for a while?
Old 05-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Banned

lol same here big rogean is only one who can do it, I have waited for 2 months now, 40 bumps over 100+ views, 20 PM's to rogean, and 3 amelinda threats to be banned for asking about.. hop in line
Old 05-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Banned

Default Handled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, release another continent so that the servers density will drop in half. That'll surely result in positive and good change.
your not even playing, you traded for a blue account so i dont know why you think you have any say...

Kunark will bring back all the blue server that quit because they already sat through x amount of months of classic and why go backwards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornin3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes it has nilbog.. and within a month of kunark that will be too... only people calling for content are bluebies that don't want a healthy server, they just want to farm pixels in peace... pop way too low for new content... make changes to raise pop then talk content...
your anger never seems to suprise me...

1) kunark cannot be farmed in a month

2) not only bluebies want it, and Nihilum also want a healthy server, stop crying out of your ass

3) Nagafen is the only content being fought over, and FF can't even take it down... you guys need kunark pixels more than anyone

4) pop will boost with kunark stop asking for insta lvl 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloinz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pvp champ 5 point plan

point one

boost xp

point 2-5 are irrelevent
your a good guy, i enjoy your heart and your spirit, but fuck man this isnt WoW...

Are you friendless? Can't you ask for a PL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
biggest issue beyond EXP, which is the current hugest barrier to new players on a barren server, is the lack of competition at the top due to the nihilum zerg. more content will not fix this. it's funny tho, the zerg isn't just bad for the rest of the pop, it's bad for nihilum as well because it leads to such quick burnout amongst it's members who get geared up quickly and realize now there's nothing left to do.

if there was some sort of fix to EXP whether it be a temporary bonus, a grouping bonus, hot zones, whatever it may be, that would be a good first step as it would provide a larger recruiting grounds for the end game, thereby creating more competition.

tl;dr: exp remains the biggest issue on this server
You keep calling Nihilum a zerg force thats bad for the server, but FF have been fielding equal to greater than numbers in the last week of Nagafen fights, zone has been 20/20 - 25/25, not sure what this argument is being used for??? Mad?

You keep claiming exp is an issue, I have several alts, and no they are not all twinks. I have no issues with exp, even as a melee having to group and/or solo. Its fun and is what I want because its nostalgic and true to classic (I know not everything is classic stop /crying). Current xp boost is nice, Hybrid xp removal should be considered before any other % boosts.

We are tired of being uncontested. The last week was the funnest most of us have had on this server so far because FF was batphoning to contest Naggy. However, even when you won, you couldn't kill Naggy /boohoo.

There is already a grouping bonus in EQ; Good Job!!
There are already hotzones in EQ; Good Job!!

Quote:
/frowny face wants to play WoW so he can reroll and be 50 in a matter of days
Old 05-28-2012, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

^ working as intended population 40 gg
Closed Thread