Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2017, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasttimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
careful on 60 bards pulling from them, one DA and the social from all them will send them right at you....
Lol careful people my consider that training.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 09-07-2017, 12:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol careful people my consider that training.
It's not training social Aggro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-07-2017, 05:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Power leveling inside the MM castle is probably one of the most d!ckheadish things you can do on P99....Just saying

Also Willsing = Willfite = ????
If Willfight made a bard alt and named it anything other than Willkite, I'm going to be severely disappointed.
Old 09-07-2017, 06:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Willfight made a bard alt and named it anything other than Willkite, I'm going to be severely disappointed.
I like the way you think and I'm not one to disappoint, though I'm not skilled enough to become a quality "DoucheBard". Willsing is not my toon just a fan of the Willfight household name. just like the other copycats Willmez, Willrez, Willbuff, willtrain, willfite, Wontfight, and my all time favorite Willlayhand ondemhoes

Willfight 60 Warrior
Stjoan 60 Cleric
Drunkyn 60 Monk
Shinken 52 Vox Monk
Old 09-07-2017, 07:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennardscott86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just like the other copycats Willmez, Willrez, Willbuff, willtrain, willfite, Wontfight, and my all time favorite Willlayhand ondemhoes
I hate how names on MMOs are never sacred with nerds. Nothing worse than creating a name you enjoy, then seeing someone 2 days later with a similar name off by only a couple letters.
Old 09-07-2017, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate how names on MMOs are never sacred with nerds. Nothing worse than creating a name you enjoy, then seeing someone 2 days later with a similar name off by only a couple letters.
Omg the endless Bruce lee monk names or something concerning flop. It's a sign that you're inside the box. I hear you.
Old 09-07-2017, 03:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PAGING TEKILA PU'TANG

PAGING TEKILA PU'TANG
[i]Hello, you've reached the forummailbox of Tekilia Pu'Tang, White Lotus of the East, Savior of the Faydark and Defender of Freeport of Pu'Tang Publishing a wholly owned subsidiary of the Tekilia Adventure Group. Regrettably, I am unable to take your call at this time, however if you would be so very kind as to leave your name, numbers and relevant contact information, I would be exceptionally pleased to pen for you a response at the very soonest I am able. Thank you so very much for your interest in my original creative works and I look forward to hearing more from you."[i]
Old 09-07-2017, 04:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Power leveling inside the MM castle is probably one of the most d!ckheadish things you can do on P99....Just saying

Also Willsing = Willfite = ????
I assume you mean Willfight, who I know quite well. And take it from me, that guy can't bard for shit. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-07-2017, 04:08 PM
Kobold

ymir thinks these threads are hilarious, crawl back up into your mothers cunt you useless millennial. cry some more��������������
Old 09-07-2017, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

Spyder should know that willfight and willfite are different people

But then again he thought my sk was a war for like 2 years :/
Closed Thread