Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Arrow Sea Dragon Meat

Taking offers on Sea Dragon Meat from Fay for the Othmir Prexus Totem!

Slot: RANGE PRIMARY SECONDARY
AC: 5
STA: +20 CHA: -8 WIS: +18

Wow!

Now that I have a Donal's BP I am not real motivated to sell. But if someone wants to make a strong offer I might consider it.
Last edited by Nikkanu; 08-02-2014 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: No longer looking for Donal's BP.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:50 AM
Planar Protector

sea dragon meat for donals BP? lololololol
Old 07-25-2014, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sea dragon meat for donals BP? lololololol
Who said that? I said i was mainly interested in Donal's BP, not that I expected to trade straight up for it. Reading comprehension, get some. lololololol

Velious is coming soon, Donal's BP stock is falling (getting nerfed 2x in velious) and Sea Dragon Meat stock is rising (Othmir Prexus Totem is best tradeable item for several classes all the way through the end of Velious which is where this server is stopping at).

And thanks for the free bump!
Last edited by Nikkanu; 08-01-2014 at 04:25 PM..
Old 07-25-2014, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

a guild, get one

Booted for selling guild raid loot award~
Old 07-25-2014, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a guild, get one

Booted for selling guild raid loot award~
Funny how I haven't sold raid loot, ever. Nice try though. And thanks for the bump!
Old 07-25-2014, 08:55 AM
Planar Protector

True, it's not sold, it's in process of trying to though

Why arent you Azure Guard anymore then?
Old 07-25-2014, 09:04 AM
Planar Protector

I was checking to see what kind of offers where out there to determine the market value. I had no intention of selling/trading with out the blessing of the guild and officers and only if I could swing a trade for a Donal's BP (as AG has a lack of clerics with Donal's BP) I figured it would be more beneficial to the guild then a quest item that can't be turned in until and if Velious is released.

Apparently some people made assumptions about my intentions and me leaving was a mutual decision.

But, you'd have known all this if you where involved or if it was any of your business. I do believe the forum you're looking for is this way -----> http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30
Last edited by Nikkanu; 07-25-2014 at 09:13 AM..
Old 07-25-2014, 10:03 AM
Planar Protector

newsflash, you would never get a donals bp, not even 1/10 of one, not even for 20 meats... hope it was worth losing your guild over.

''Free Bump''
Old 07-25-2014, 10:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
newsflash, you would never get a donals bp, not even 1/10 of one, not even for 20 meats... hope it was worth losing your guild over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These are the rules for the East Commanlands Tunnel Forums. Violation of these rules can lead to warnings, suspensions, or bans from the forums.

Replying
When replying to another's thread, you may not:
Comment on the price of the item in such a way to challenge the fairness of the sale.
And hasn't your guild sold a few Donal's BPs? How do you think the upcoming nerfs are going to affect the already plummeting prices of Kunark BPs? Seems to have you pretty concerned for you to post on an EC thread and flame someone you don't know about a situation that you weren't involved in.

Quote:
hope it was worth losing your guild over.'
Since you weren't able to comprehend the first time I told you let me repeat myself for you. I will even bold the most relevant points to make it easier for you to understand.

Quote:
I was checking to see what kind of offers where out there to determine the market value. I had no intention of selling/trading with out the blessing of the guild and officers and only if I could swing a trade for a Donal's BP (as AG has a lack of clerics with Donal's BP) I figured it would be more beneficial to the guild then a quest item that can't be turned in until and if Velious is released.

Apparently some people made assumptions about my intentions and me leaving was a mutual decision.

But, you'd have known all this if you where involved or if it was any of your business. I do believe the forum you're looking for is this way -----> http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Nikkanu; 08-04-2014 at 11:48 AM..
Old 07-25-2014, 10:29 AM
Sarnak

http://wiki.project1999.com/Talisman_of_Benevolence

bump
Closed Thread