Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Banned

Its all short term anyway.

I am sure Haynar will be properly making monks the gods they were in classic velious!
Old 12-09-2014, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzor84
A couple monks is a coincidence. But more and more are noticing the same thing, and the only ones mocking the issue are non monks and 60 monks withe fantastic gear. Normal non twinked monks DO notice the difference, and it was significant enough to be obvious to all of us.
Monks were not nerfed; mobs were buffed. Therefore you are weaker relative to them than you were before. And because higher level mobs got buffed more, "60 monks withe fantastic gear" (interesting contraction there) are even more ineffective. Everyone who sits there taking hits from a mob got nerfed relatively speaking. It's called classic EQ; people aren't supposed to walk around blowing stuff up solo. Go find a shaman or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zliz
Fair enough though OP; crying nerf based on fluffy observations is classic.
Yep; lets just let this thread die.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:52 PM
Aviak

Wait, so...NPCs got buffed, some monk noticed he wasn't soloing as effectively, and without any parsing, without any math, he just JUMPED straight to the conclusion that his class specifically got nerfed?

Wow....way to fail on that one, chief.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucia Moonglow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, so...NPCs got buffed, some monk noticed he wasn't soloing as effectively, and without any parsing, without any math, he just JUMPED straight to the conclusion that his class specifically got nerfed?

Wow....way to fail on that one, chief.
Why supply math when you can't even read? I never said anything in the op about not being able to solo as effectively.

This is one reason I don't deal with neckbeards. U sit in ur mom's basement (at age 30+) eating taco bell, demanding proof of something observed in a game that's over 15 years old with a small niche following. I'm not proposing an error with solving the schroedinger equation, I'm pointing put an obvious observable difference. If u want to spend the time parsing the numbers then be my guest, but it's not that important to me.
Last edited by Rayzor84; 12-09-2014 at 10:57 PM..
Old 12-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzor84 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is one reason I don't deal with neckbeards. U sit in ur mom's basement (at age 30+) eating taco bell, demanding proof of something observed in a game that's over 15 years old with a small niche following.
Makes fun of players for playing a game that is 15 years old... while playing a game that is 15 years old.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:29 PM
Banned

You must not be aware of EQ's rich history! You know, it was so common for people to do just that (jump to conclusions after patches) that it became a running joke of "did they nerf jboot runspeed?" because it was claimed so often, with no proof to back it up.

The more you know.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:31 PM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread