Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2018, 10:00 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The single most cost-efficient item for any low level toon is 5/55 AC rings. I won't start a character without them now because they are so cheap and so efficient and effective. I'd recommend that over pretty much anything else you can buy for bang for your buck. They're wearable to 60 for most classes, too, because it's just hard to find that much hp on an item anywhere close to that cheaply.
For real? For every class?
Old 12-19-2018, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/friend Amyas and send me a tell in game. I love helping lowbies and will get you out of your level rut.
Also, /friend Yendor

If Amyas isn't available and you're in the Lfay/MM area, send me a /tell.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 12-19-2018, 10:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballaorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For real? For every class?
Yeah, pretty much.
Old 12-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, pretty much.
/agree

How much HP do you have unbuffed right now? Around 400 HP? If so, those rings will increase your total HP by ~25%.

Also, I totally forgot about the Springwood Club that someone above mentioned. It's almost as good as the Slime Coated Harpoon, and only costs ~100pp.
Old 12-19-2018, 11:20 AM
Fire Giant

If you want a nice leveling spot that's usually uncontested, try the gorge hounds (and later crag spiders) in East Karana. They are pretty weak for their level with lots of them in zone. Use the mountain next to the bandit camp as your pull spot, nothing pathes there. For spiders just be at the ramp.
Old 12-19-2018, 04:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, /friend Yendor

If Amyas isn't available and you're in the Lfay/MM area, send me a /tell.
Thank you! I'll add you both. I'm Ballajorf in game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyder43 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/agree

How much HP do you have unbuffed right now? Around 400 HP? If so, those rings will increase your total HP by ~25%.
That's actually exactly what I have haha I had 390 yesterday at 17, I think it's like 423 or something at 18 now.
Closed Thread