Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2018, 01:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not projecting thron, your ailment is as obvious as anal seepage.
Right on bro. Ever been fucked by a fat man in an overcoat? Lol
Old 12-19-2018, 01:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks bruh. You know, sorry about exploding on you but its a little infuriating to see you repeatedly employing the same tactics that she did of gaslighting, denying, and crazy making just because the things being expressed/revealed dont want to be believed.

The world is much stranger than the apparent groundhogs day appearence it can take on sometimes. Some of it is choice, some of it is fate, some of it is just dumb luck, and at other times shit happens because were supposed to learn something and grow from it. Nihilism is great for a time, but eventually we gotta choose to get up, and do anyways.

This christmas, for example, i have 4 children that are expecting santa to make christmas magic happen (one of them being 5 so you can be damn certain she still believes)

Who makes that magic happen if not me? We alk know santa isnt real, but what kind of shitlord would i be if i let nihilism disillusion her too? Real talk.
k
Old 12-19-2018, 01:53 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-19-2018, 01:55 AM
Banned

Ikr. So much easier to hyperbolize and meme. Ill leave you all your quarreling now. Good talk.
Old 12-19-2018, 02:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh god mensa hahaha
only people with an IQ of 155 are allowed to read throndors posts, thats why i keep him on ignore
Old 12-19-2018, 02:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ikr. So much easier to hyperbolize and meme. Ill leave you all your quarreling now. Good talk.
you are a ridiculous man, man
Old 12-19-2018, 04:21 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-19-2018, 07:23 AM
Banned

I want to fuck Sarah Palin.

I've been trying to decipher why. It's the classic "sexy librarian" look. Is it an older woman fetish? Teacher fetish?

Can someone psychoanalyze why I wanna fuck Sarah Palin?
Old 12-19-2018, 09:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yeah, as ive already said...i was living in a fucking tent while finishing up the last year of classes on borrowed moneys at the time. I know you all want to disbelieve the stories ive told you because it doesnt jive with your poverty as a life sentance theory etc but theyre true. All of them. Unbeknownst to all but one person i was going to class with who knew i undertook the choice of homelessness to escape a narcissistic cheating ex"wife" no one else at school knew what was up.

I rented a storage unit and packed all my shit up in it. After class i walked 3 miles down the hill to said storage unit to unload after dinner and take the tent out. When it was raining i frequently slept in the storage unit. I showered at the on campus gym every morning. I did laundry weekly at the local laubdry mat. No one knew save one friend i trusted not to expose my shame.

I burned it all down with her when i decided that her reality wasnt going to be the rest of my life....at any cost. The year after, on xmas eve, after refusing to let me see the kids for over a year, bitch called me up 4 times in the middle of the night xmas eve to taunt me with xmas songs (white christmas) and not seeing the kids.
So you wasted forty dollars while living in abject poverty? You're missing the point or conflating it with that rambling. Trouble is that the conflation points towards ignorance, sociopathy, narcissism, or megalomania.
Old 12-19-2018, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to fuck Sarah Palin.

I've been trying to decipher why. It's the classic "sexy librarian" look. Is it an older woman fetish? Teacher fetish?

Can someone psychoanalyze why I wanna fuck Sarah Palin?
Dem tiddies.