Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 04:15 PM
Banned

Default Eccezan break down thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get a life. lol
LOL I BET YOU WILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You clearly don't know your head from your ass. But keep on posting, its entertaining.
its like youre talking to yourself!

Quote:
Such accusations with zero proof. You realize that the vast majority of TMO didn't cheat at all? Or is this part of your troll. Did you graduate high school?

My advice: invest in a G.E.D, get a grasp of the english language and read the front page of the forum to get an idea what happened.

OR:

call me a scumbag cheater.
don't even know what to say, you def didn't capitalize English... does that mean you need GED too?

Quote:
We will enjoy the bans, while you can enjoy pretending your opinion matters. Have fun with your Tranix kills.
more like you have fun with your ragefire loll

Quote:
Weve joint raided 3 times with Azure Guard and Europa in the past week. Again, english, learn it.
yea let another guild piggy back in hopes of new apps, sounds like a great plan. Also rotations wont decrease population wtf, almost all the population doesn't raid[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

bet TMO was riding high and mighty on getting our CT loot destroyed and suspended over a trak train. This couldn't have happened at a better time lollll.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:20 PM
Banned

Merkk - do you know that you sound exactly like Eccezan on these forums? Only difference is the name and guild tag.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Ranger Rides [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Merkk - do you know that you sound exactly like Eccezan on these forums? Only difference is the name and guild tag.
not even close. Ecce plays his own league with few chose ones
Old 12-20-2013, 04:51 PM
Fire Giant

While I agree that Ecc and Alarti are pieces if shit, this behavior does have to stop if we want to turn the server around.

Ban cheaters, fuck TMO, etc etc. But it's time to stop adding to the problem.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Old 12-20-2013, 04:51 PM
Fire Giant

of* omg english.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:57 PM
Banned

If you only knew the tells I got from eccezan white ranger, also if I sound just like him, plz link me up some stuff. I rarely attack folks. I'm just relishing in this I won't lie. I can't wait for other guilds to get targets free VP. Play nice or no velious.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:09 PM
Fire Giant

I agree Merk. We just see what we see. Screenshot and post!
Closed Thread