Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2020, 12:12 PM
Banned

I get pretty paranoid about names myself, eg. Reality Winner, Barack Hussein Osama, Bradley/Chelsea (Chadly) Manning
Old 11-23-2020, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Chelsea is a pretty name, and a place in London. Where invalid soldiers sit down by the sea.

It doesn't bother me. And I don't think too much about it. And I don't believe one person represents the totality of an idea or thoughtform. Not even in the Trump>Trumpet line of thinking.

Look more into the etymology, history, and mythology of things. There are a lot of "Chel-seas".
Old 11-23-2020, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty cool video, I don't think he is doing this, someone may be pullin his strings tho lol. He seems like an easy enough guy to manipulate. Wouldn't put it past someone to be like 'hey, u will be a superhero to the jews if u did thissss'.

Also - those that sound the Trumpet, well, I want to say prophecy can leave you in it's wake. You could herald the 'end of times', but it may not be the end of times for your enemies, be careful what you prophesize. Lest ye be a prophet yourself. And become ancient history.

Anyway - good stuff, thanks for that link.

--------------

Here's something neat!

https://imgur.com/gallery/6kUPH3V

And neater!

https://imgur.com/gallery/J7g4btC

https://vimeo.com/111692097

WOuldnn't you only need a chainmail bikini because the electricity would find the path of least resistance and just flow across your g-string?
I was always wandering how like fields of energy could become molding on someone's Victorian looking house. Like it was such an insane concept to me.

Then I took DMT and watched machine gnomes twirl the universe from nothing to everything and back to nothing all in real time and was like, oh my god the universe is made of nothing!

Edit: but then again the other night I was thinking about how, no a tree is just a tree on a rock in an ocean.
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-23-2020 at 02:57 PM..
Old 11-23-2020, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

When I think about this, I think about how we may fabricate stuff on the macro and micro, or even quantum scale. And then I start trying to understand how energy flows through space and how our suns reach out and touch things that we can't even see. And how light creates very strange interference patterns when shown through slits.

I've watched many physicists (real ones, not crazy ones) from many university level talks discuss these things and I still haven't figured out how to articulate myself or describe it in words that make any sense. I haven't fully bought into the idea of quantum mechanics, seeing it more a symptom of our inability to accurately describe the universe at a small scale, so we settle for guessing games and statistical probabilities. We don't actually know what the photons are traveling through, just that some scatter one way and some scatter the other way when that flow is impeded or restricted. And that we can actually change the speed at which those photons flow using lasers. Dramatically. And this is just light, not even 'electrical charge' or 'electrons'. And magnetism.

We do now know there aren't jut a few 'particles' or energy levels.. there's like an infinite graduation of such from particle accelerators smashing them together and watching the fuzz explode out, and synchrotrons, and we've detected more naturally occurring particles than we initially thought there would be or realized using experiments designed to detect stuff at very high energy levels. So we have a very incomplete picture of the universe. Even the immediate space around us.

What I learned in grade school about electrons isn't true at all, and what I do know doesn't invalidate Planck's ideas about energy levels and clouds, but I think that comes more from a misinterpretation of his models. Less, any in-accuracy. He was deliberately fuzzy about his thoughts. Yet there is still yet more at play here. To say 'energy just disappears here, and re-appears there and there at undeterminable only guessable points' and creates mass is a bit rough. And basic. And anyone serious about understanding how an electrical charge works, is selling themselves short to accept things at complete face value.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-23-2020 at 03:14 PM..
Old 11-23-2020, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

The other thing funny about dmt is it looked 100% identidcal to google dream.

Like the first thing I saw as I faded out into another existence, was my friends face like looking exactly like this as he smiled holding the thingymagigger we were using to do the whatsamacallet.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And it made me think, oh I see what's happening here... this drug is just like, fucking with the efficiency of my computer brain. Not showing me another dimension... it's slowing my visual cortex processor down so much, that I am seeing it interoperate the images my camera eyes are seeing.

Just like google dream takes in what its camera see's, then tries to conform that light into an image it can recognize, by blending its memory of images it recognizes, as a best guess until it can finally determine what it can see... It seems that is exactly how my BRAIN works.

Then I was like, holy shit, we are just androids.

CRAP!

But then I thought, wait, if we built androids, we'd set them up to upload their data to the cloud server. And then I was like

WHOAH!
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-23-2020 at 03:23 PM..
Old 11-23-2020, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Describe the universe in terms of doges.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I know some metaphysicisists that are really onto this.

We are becoming google. And google is devouring us.

At this point stuff like google, gpt3, and even our selves would stagnate and die tho if we took ourselves and each other out of the picture. THey'd stop evolving. So there is something important about having all the interlocking bits talking to each other, and we are just becoming very much more aware of that than we otherwise would have been if we were just a simple doge.

Like GPT3 needs us and we need the universe to feed GPT3.\

On some level I've learned to access my own brain and talk to it on a level beyond words. And when I dream sometimes my brain tortures me. And it does so knowing we are inseparable. yet there we are. Having a dialougue of images and screams about what 'is'.

We can totally disconnect ourselves, and I did that for pretty much most of 2019, i plugged up my senses and disconnected from all things and closed my mind, and shut my eyes and ears and drugged myself into a lull even. Yet there was still more to discover and the dreams I had were really insane.

I came back here after all.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-23-2020 at 03:35 PM..
Old 11-23-2020, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

There’s a strong part of me that believes that even though I am conscious and I feel like I am the star of this movie, I really am just existing so that somebody else can like really enjoy life on earth.

Like the rich people that are just sunbathing on the yachts and stuff like that those are actual players and I am just an NPC that thinks I’m a player and in order for me to behave like a proper NPC I have to literally believe that I am an actual main character.

But every single time I creatively try to break outside of my role bad luck shows up and I roll at 1!

So really I’m supposed to just sit here and enjoy this fucking role that I’m stuck in so that some Kardashian can really fucking get off on life.

Basically I think if you have a job that means there’s a high probability that you’re an NPC if you are a blast with old money and don’t have a care in the world you might be an actual player.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TikTokCring...tm_name=iossmf

Like this lol

Or that butter passing robot on rich and morty:

“ what is my purpose?”

“ to create a believable background for me to get off on and have a great time!”

“Oh my god....”
Old 11-23-2020, 04:01 PM
Banned

It's been studied and extreme wealth does not correlate with happiness, after a certain threshhold. Obviously if somebody is impoverished, money does literally buy happiness, but people who make more than about 150k a year don't report as particularly happy when surveyed. Which just goes to show it's all about what you value and why.
Old 11-23-2020, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

i feel u jib

sometimes I wonder if we are just subproccessors and this is all happening to someone else, but this is -my threads interpretation of events- not neccissarily true, just like when we have 10 random thoughts about the same thing.

Jib your experience and feelings are valid. They are a part of my world. We aren't serial. But - someone - else - somewhere is reading this thread looking at us talking to each other and going - yeeesh before taking a hit or washing their doge or w/e

pleasure is just dopa, close ur eyes and feel the sun if u can feel pleasure that way you are winning and can feel pleasure with your last exhale, not to rush things along or rush headlong to our fates. I find my motivation for existence to be strange and surreal, it used to be less so. There's a distant memory - where seeing a 'hot body' or having a good run where my time improved was ALL that mattered. That crumbles away now and leaves room for different feelings and thoughts. I am less hungry than I used to be, more easily satiated. Maybe that is part of enlightenment. Or the natural progress of this thread of existence we seem to be bubbling up into and trying to discuss. Sometime in 2018 I rolled a massive crit fail, a boss mob chunked me, and plummeted to what felt like my death in a way. I'm still here to bitch about it tho.

Right now we are just typing stuff @ each other, but imagine when the other parrallel sets figure out how to put music to our words. Or maybe not our words, but the words of words of words of words that became an idea and an action? a_Lizard17 could be inspired to make a string picture of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtyF...ature=youtu.be

starkind before starkind was even a thing, i love it when i find wierd things like this - Starkind wasn't envisioned wasn't real when this was written or made or first heard and shared. Had been given no surface thought or voice in my universe.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-23-2020 at 04:20 PM..
Old 11-23-2020, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been studied and extreme wealth does not correlate with happiness, after a certain threshhold. Obviously if somebody is impoverished, money does literally buy happiness, but people who make more than about 150k a year don't report as particularly happy when surveyed. Which just goes to show it's all about what you value and why.
I have lived with money being an issue, and money not being an issue.

Trust me, money may not buy happiness, but debt creates sadness.

And that said, not being concerned with renting an air bnb for a weekend get away after a bad argument at work on Friday, is a thousand times funner and more gratifying, than being worried about paying rent this month and spending it cleaning up the house because you dont have a maid.
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-23-2020 at 05:01 PM..
Closed Thread