Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 01:07 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Ihealyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By the way, that law mentioned on the first page is a rumor that was debunked a long time ago:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/a/aliens.htm

http://tafkac.org/faq2k/legal_2006.html

http://www.snopes.com/legal/et.asp
But now police in Arizona have to question anyone they think is an alien~

Uuur - Your favorite Master +1 cleric <LifeAlert>
Rockwell - Your favorite 30 virgin <Aspen and Rockwell>
Old 05-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Sarnak

I like how Hasbin's tone changed and he started using words like "discourse". fun fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the tip!
From the looks of the TTC vids, and knowing of many of these professors, this is a great (and very expensive) resource!
<3 tpb is all I have to say.
It's actually pretty inexpensive from a quantity standpoint, really. Way more content than several seasons of one's favorite TV series.

Back to the topic-ish, I for one welcome our new alien overlords. I'd like to remind them that-... oh, wait. No...

Now back to topic-ish. As I really don't know where exactly we are in the universe (and don't feel like looking it up just this moment), I can only wonder at just how many civilizations would/could have had enough of a head start on us after the creation of it all to be advanced enough to travel here in the first place. But then again, if the universe is about 14 billion years old, our sun is "only" 4 or 5 billion, and there are stars in our galaxy in the 10+ billion year range, that's a long time for other civilizations to develop ahead of us.

Here's a fun thought to ponder. Notice how much the number of "UFO sightings" has gone down with the age of nearly idiot-proof point and shoot digitial cameras? No more excuses for blurry pictures, and suddenly these sightings nearly dry up. Surely, it is just that the aliens are trying harder! Surely... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'm not saying the planet has never been visitied. It just seems... fishy... to me that we don't have better pictures these days.
Closed Thread