Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 01:11 PM
Banned

Default For srs?

Am I the only one who is getting annoyed as fawk at a billion raid bitchin threads? Hell, I haven't even hit 50, and I'm not looking forward to it.

Why can't the GM's simply make the rules FFA. BAM? No more afk? No more timers? Position your friggin members like a risk board? Everyone uses showeq anyways. Everyone knows when shit is going to pop, so this 15 perma camp take your time engaging bs is retarded. If a guild has 50 members sitting, and another has 20 at a raid target, but 45/50 are afk when mob spawns, and 18/20 of other guild are not poopsocking. Guess wat? They got a headstart on engaging. If you position more dps at one raid boss vs. another, and can ks gg. That's how it should be. Plain and simple.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:28 PM
Sarnak

Nig, You 'bout to get flamed! But for cereal! These incompetent Gm's need to figure some shit out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
lal yellow finally with a worthwhile zing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinamur1999

Did this need to be brought to the forums? no probably not, but now I know that faline is super dramatastic and that yellow is STILL the fuckin man
Old 07-26-2010, 01:43 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nig, You 'bout to get flamed! But for cereal! These incompetent Gm's need to figure some shit out...
I did figure something out, that you were in need of a 30 day forum ban. I'm still 100% certain that my now off the Nilbog leash solution will definitely impact the community of raiders in a crap your pants kind of way. So, you don't want my direct intervention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did figure something out, that you were in need of a 30 day forum ban. I'm still 100% certain that my now off the Nilbog leash solution will definitely impact the community of raiders in a crap your pants kind of way. So, you don't want my direct intervention.
I am eagerly awaiting!
Old 07-26-2010, 01:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fucking lol. <3
Old 07-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I figure all of us non-poopsockers will have to just hold-out until Kunark before we can get a chance at Vox/Inny/etc. Naggy has a level cap of 52 IIRC so he's pretty much counted out.

Oh well, such is life for people who want to just enjoy the game, and not live it 24/7 :-p.
Old 07-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I figure all of us non-poopsockers will have to just hold-out until Kunark before we can get a chance at Vox/Inny/etc. Naggy has a level cap of 52 IIRC so he's pretty much counted out.

Oh well, such is life for people who want to just enjoy the game, and not live it 24/7 :-p.
Naggy and Vox both get the level 52 cap but not right away.
Not 100% sure of how many weeks/months we have after Kunark goes live but feel free to check the EQ patch history, it's in there.
Old 07-26-2010, 03:55 PM
Aviak

yo YOOO YOOOOO yeAA tHAT sUCKS
Closed Thread