Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 02:56 PM
Fire Giant

Taken, BDA, Forceful Entry, and Inglourious Basterds tied for #2 Guild with 1 mob a piece this week.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.twitch.tv/hitpointsc/c/3354255

here is us about to engage CT with TMO getting FTE after our first FTE'rs get death touched, where was TMO's raid to engage? (notice all the spells getting interrupted, was a clear TMO fte group to try to mess our engage up while their lazy slackers got ready) I personally counted about 12 or so running in with us. Imba puts 1 mallet charge into CT , gets gfluxed then runs to northwall while we camp out, TMO cried n cried that this is a raid interference, this all happens within seconds. We managed to camp most out, had time to port more in and even get Imba back up.... now fast forward a few minutes to the next video which is even more suspicious....

http://www.twitch.tv/hitpointsc/c/3354405

now this video is after TMO sniped our fte and we camp, notice how to the right draco is being pulled to TMO camp. As we run up, artamis puts a full mallet into ct yet he runs away from towards north of firewall, can anyone explain this?.... The video ends abruptly with Artamis dieing but we got FTE solid this time and killed CT.

If TMO killed CT, post your proof. Wait you don't have it. teehee

Loot or not we have now secured CT as a FE/IB mob and TMO is killing draco only [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't listen to the TMO propaganda, they can't handle seeing 3 ct's down in a row and have to lie about it and rule lawyer.

I expect massive spin shortly after this post [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LoL instead of you (raging & QQ as usual) we don't need to show proof here cause we gave all proof to GMs. no need to spin so & thanks also for this streaming showing perfectly how Shinko used clicky while we have FTE to fuck up our engage !
Planar Protector

p.s. Merkk why are you avoiding me for honor duel practice? I was around all day yesterday on and off waiting for you to come around like we agreed and you never showed.
Old 12-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'd be mad too.
Yeah def [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
p.s. Merkk why are you avoiding me for honor duel practice? I was around all day yesterday on and off waiting for you to come around like we agreed and you never showed.
wasn't avoiding will def happen you can fraps it and post results here soon, hung Christmas shit and played cs yesterday when I got your msg from ploktor
Old 12-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Banned

and you guise we didn't mention our 5 traks in a row, don't act like you didn't kill one for amonth just recently lol
Old 12-08-2013, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Looks like 3 charges, and it appears CT is running after you're other warrior, Bashyr, in video two.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:01 PM
Banned

perhaps, shouldn't 3 charges suffice? but bashyr was at scratch post with us... not at northwall.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

So why as soon as CT stops running does it spam that all his pets try to hit Bashyr but miss? Hmmm
Old 12-08-2013, 03:04 PM
Banned

he put a mallet into him too after art died, but why would he run away from us on the get go?
Closed Thread