Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2014, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

come red, its all FFA there! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-17-2014, 10:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If content gets monopolized I could see a Class R and FFA rotation between velious content outside of Sleepers Tomb and Necklace mobs within a year. All kunark mobs would still be FFA, outside of fear/hate revamps in the future. A kill in Sleepers would promote a guild to the FFA cycle. In kunark this might sound like punishment outside TMO/IB right now, but with the increase of raid mobs I could see ToV supporting several guilds every single repop.
It's cute that you think said guilds won't come back to kunark/old world. Have you been here long?
Old 10-17-2014, 10:01 AM
Aviak

How many new raid targets in velious? How long will each kill take? No guild could monopolize anywhere close to half. And keep vp class c. What the shit.
Old 10-17-2014, 10:12 AM
Banned

The amount of targets in velious changes the entire game. No more Zerg tactics, like 4-5 times the targets to go after. If one guild could monopolize it all I'd be shocked. It'll be nothing like we're experiencing now.
Old 10-17-2014, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Class r wants vp merbs now.. Shouldn't it be class r wants to move to class c... wasn't that the incentive of making VP class c only?
I didn't really like Artaenc's quote.

However, what I don't understand is why Class C, nominally the class that is all about guaranteed competition, is all about getting protected from Class R.

How about we just make everything that was C FFA?
Old 10-17-2014, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

However, what I don't understand is why Class C, nominally the class that is all about guaranteed competition, is all about getting protected from Class R.

Can class C guilds join rotation then too?
Old 10-17-2014, 10:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The amount of targets in velious changes the entire game. No more Zerg tactics, like 4-5 times the targets to go after. If one guild could monopolize it all I'd be shocked. It'll be nothing like we're experiencing now.
I mean this might be true, I wouldn't be surprised either way. If population gets higher and old players come back, guilds very well may be able to keep stuff on lockdown. Is there going to be variance on most targets in Velious?
Old 10-17-2014, 10:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sure. Put TMO and IB on the class R rotation and make everything else FFA. Sounds good.
Old 10-17-2014, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure. Put TMO and IB on the class R rotation and make everything else FFA. Sounds good.
I think it's a perfectly reasonable solution (when combined with a FFA/C rotation on normal spawns + every mob FFA on repops incl VP).
Old 10-17-2014, 11:00 AM
Aviak

Yeah good luck to the lower tier r guilds.
Closed Thread