Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 10:07 AM
Banned

Default Rule Lawyer at your service

My p99 law degree that i got from Unbrella University is wasting away. I want to use it. I've helped people rule lawyer into camps. Gotten a few suspensions + vacations and shockingly i've been suspended myself (THANKS JEREMY YA MORAN). Here are my initial thoughts.

Case 1 Trained TELK FTE(i've seen linked in a few threads thats from the raid discussion)

No. Telk can't be fte'd at PoM cubby w/o a prior FTE.

Yes. He must of been trained.

Yes. it was prolly someone bound around trips. That really limits the culprits. Because someone who was bound at cubby would get rekted by mobs buffed with SoW long before telk arrived.

No. You can't be HELD to an FTE that was trained on you, braknar made that clear to me one day, so i'm shocked he wasn't on to tell you that(not really). Thats guild suspension worthy.

Official petition should of been "Guild X is trying to force a trained Telk FTE that occured at PoM cubby on us."

Rest is speculation / tinfoil without any video

Case 2 Repop Running

This is a huge grey area... How can you prove so and so wasn't camped out under said mob? So basically cheating and hoping you dont get caught is the current method used.... When all other times you run from the designated line. In my opinion chances are they was past the line as I know folks who do this / done this in the past only during repops. No real way to monitor this, so a petition is null.

Case 3 On the Vulak incident earlier this week...

There was already a prior conflict with awakened crying about vulak fte. Based on prior fraps and logs, it usually takes them about 10 mins to kill koi during repop days. This time it almost took an hour because precious Vulak was up. Judging by the fact it took so long it screams something was up. Shortly following the train(their fucked up pull that killed most of ent) they then pulled with small timer left on Vulaks FTE....

Putting my tinfoil on now if someone did pull Vulak... somehow awakened would magically wipe on koi, thats something i would expect out of a guild who KS's ring 8 turn ins that isnt theirs or flops mobs on clerics knowingly(could go on i got plent of juicy fraps being typed up, do you guys think we dont just amass a bunch then send in the big ticket petition?) Soon it will all catch up. I've seen it many times.

Now Sirken throws around the spirit of the rules... this isn't that spirit. It screams direct manipulation of the spirit. So I would press for an extended suspension. With individual vacations being handed out too... With a revision on the actual rules or all rules removed from ToV (not player made, GM made)

This one is harder and has multiple views. Would require my view from when i think erati first set off their YT on Koi till mobs enter 4way going to ent (not saying it was you bro as im almost certain you're bound at LTK so your mobs be going north to west) and views of ent.

CSG or anyone else for that matter if you got fraps you think warrant a deeper look pm me=-)
Old 11-12-2016, 01:19 PM
Orc

I scoff at your ambulance chasing, sir. The real legal minds of this world are in the roleplay legal field. See sig for details

Currently up for public auction: Greenestgrocer; a unique storefront opportunity: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=221512
Old 11-12-2016, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Case 1 Trained TELK FTE(i've seen linked in a few threads thats from the raid discussion)

No. Telk can't be fte'd at PoM cubby w/o a prior FTE.

Yes. He must of been trained.

Yes. it was prolly someone bound around trips. That really limits the culprits. Because someone who was bound at cubby would get rekted by mobs buffed with SoW long before telk arrived.

No. You can't be HELD to an FTE that was trained on you, braknar made that clear to me one day, so i'm shocked he wasn't on to tell you that(not really). Thats guild suspension worthy.

Official petition should of been "Guild X is trying to force a trained Telk FTE that occured at PoM cubby on us."
Literally all of this was said + the mention of the fact that if our guy did die, spawn in Ntov and get an fte (yes they checked bind points to verify) that would make him a tracker and an instant forfeit anyway.

Yet nothing was accepted.
Old 11-13-2016, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

I wouldn't want to be a GM, sounds horrible trying to sort that out
Old 11-13-2016, 02:37 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

Juntsie is the LitigationQuest master that this community needs
Old 11-13-2016, 05:22 AM
Planar Protector

any1 kno wat OP is talking about
Old 11-13-2016, 06:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
now if someone did pull Vulak... somehow awakened would magically wipe on koi
They already did that once, they zoned out with 90 people while they had Cekenar at 6%, Cekenar was litterally standing alone at west zoneout and then he was like.. ok i guess ill gate home and start summoning the dudes killing Vulak.
Old 11-13-2016, 06:48 AM
Planar Protector

Wayyyyyyyyy better than instanced content.
Old 11-13-2016, 07:01 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LedR-ILK18U
The great pixel war of 2016. Lest us not forget all those that have given up their lives to acquire such vast BiS items. Hear ye now the tale of the gamer gone mad with pixel lust and cornered by lawyers & briefcase smitten into submission.
Old 11-13-2016, 08:53 AM
Banned

luv merkk but tldr
Closed Thread