Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2020, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.J. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just watched parts of your gargoyle isle vid, the ocean sounds, cackling skeletons, and camera changes made for a super jarring experience. It was like someone took one of those white noise youtube channels, then edited in car horns, seagulls, and bums with diarrhea for a real beach experience.

9/10
I bought one of those white noise machines off of the television and it was just like TV snow and the ducks was literally 2 ducks quacking on repeat lol

Same tech [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We need a kickstarter for an EQ white noise machine. That could fund the back half of pantheon, get on it DB! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Finally us fans would be able to get some sleep.
Old 08-18-2020, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Here's some white noise for you:

https://youtu.be/hBRede1rw6c

-Mcoy
Old 08-18-2020, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

I legit have let this run for hours irl on my old DVD player (back in those days ha) while working so I could pretend I was on the enterprise. I'm suddenly realising that Im probably not alone here.
Old 08-22-2020, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A TON of zones have great music for that too. I just hope no one makes a lavastorm theme >_>
Mfw that thunder or what ever the eff it is goes off

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-22-2020, 03:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I legit have let this run for hours irl on my old DVD player (back in those days ha) while working so I could pretend I was on the enterprise. I'm suddenly realising that Im probably not alone here.
Drugs, posting and online gaming folks

see you on the enterprise !
Old 08-22-2020, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

I tried streaming last night but I broke all my audio trying to setup a mic oh well it was a fun night! I went 25-29 at the sisters and made 2.4k plat.

What an absolute unit of a camp.

If you havent done it and want to know how here is how with no audio! https://www.twitch.tv/videos/717920093 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-22-2020, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Hey I also just did this CR and room clear, because I was showing a new pal who just joined the server how enchatners do their thing! its a fun little video of calming and blurring and cr and clearing some blue mobs in Najina.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/718349524

If you are part of the minority that doesn't play chanter (or at least an alt) and doesn't do that stuff you can see how it do there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-22-2020, 05:12 PM
Banned

kill najena at your level and ill watch
Old 08-22-2020, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kill najena at your level and ill watch
working on it next [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2020, 01:25 AM
Planar Protector

With the power of 1980s Japanese RnB (I hope it doesn't get muted everything i play gets instamuted) I was able to obtain a couple FBRs for me and some stranger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Najina kill starts at 30:00 (during my first break, I realized I had no water and was using only c to med, so I had to go reup outside, then got a spawn after that.)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/718826899

Nothing is impossibru if you put your mind buffs to it!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It was actually ez you could pull this off at like maybe 20 if you got real good RNG but it'd be up to the gods not you lol
Last edited by Jibartik; 08-23-2020 at 01:52 AM..
Closed Thread