Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2020, 12:37 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Thanx for name and shame! We will never group with that guise thief or any other trolly guisethief rogues and bards.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's an unwritten rule that bards and rogues should NEVER go for this hotly contested 50hrish /list that mist of us cool & normal players are still drooling/praying to have some day. They are all supposed to wait for mask of decerption and Community Conscious & LEGIT Conscientious UBER guilds NEED to start enforcing this well-established and respected unwritten rule! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*SIGH* This may just finally put us well-adjusted and part-time gamers winning IRL over the edge to roll up on TLP or TAKp...

Thanx for ruining wot was looking to be a REAL good thing, ninja looter rogues and bards! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2020, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

If I was still playing EQ you can bet your ass I'd be in line camping that mask on a dark elf rogue.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:40 AM
Banned

Angry

REAL good thing WAS P99 green99/ TRUE classic EQ Elf brotherhood b4 all the ninjalooters at the legacy item Camps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How will I ever get my manastone?! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2020, 12:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I was still playing EQ you can bet your ass I'd be in line camping that mask on a dark elf rogue.
thank god u quit!

Byeeee Felicia
Old 02-12-2020, 12:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thank god u quit!

Byeeee Felicia
don't be a jerk petit
Old 02-12-2020, 12:45 AM
Banned

Default NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't be a jerk petit
IM TALKIN - i hope u didn't ninjaloot manastone or jboots too?!
Old 02-12-2020, 12:48 AM
Banned

what [Legacy items] were [Ninjalooted] on [Green]?
Old 02-12-2020, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IM TALKIN - i hope u didn't ninjaloot manastone or jboots too?!
I ain't finished with you yet.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:53 AM
Banned

Wink Don't group with Shadowlurkn

Don't group with Shadowlurkn! Does Venerate know that this rogue possibly ninja'd this guise from a far more deserving owner like me or my new friend I'm buying weed and McDonald's for twice a week to play EQ w me? We only got our newbs to lvl 5 last nite LOL after SOOOO much hassler fwtting EQ to work on their laptop w our shoddy rural internet in this trailer park hehe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] We will be 35 and in big need ofguise of deceiver eventually for that phat night vision perks on our humies LOL...yeah we made blind races on P99 green... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So please don't allow rogues and barda to p00psock all these guises b4 ww even level to 35 and can loot these ourself(and care about other people pls too besides my friend and me!)
Old 02-12-2020, 12:55 AM
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I ain't finished with you yet.
Shhh child, the adults are trying to talk in here about guise hoarders and ninja looters
Closed Thread