Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2019, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

When am I not inflammatory?
Old 09-26-2019, 12:14 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-26-2019, 12:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post proof of him doing it for other, non-disabled people. You have it, don't you? After all, you said that you do.
I never said I have them. My research points to a number of times and occasions he's done this. I'm sure if you look them up, you can find them. I do not plan to dedicate my time to this endeavor. If you want to do the research and show that's it's right or wrong, I'm open to listening to your findings.

There's also another thing. The reporter Trump was supposedly mocking doesn't move the way Trump was. They freeze framed an exact second of Trump through his movement to try and get him in a similar pose to the reporter. Sleazy stuff.

Quote:
From 2005 until 2016, Trump occasionally mocked some individuals by shaking his arms with limp wrists and gaping his mouth. Consider ten examples: he did this to make fun of himself, a bank president, Marco Rubio, Serge Kovaleski, The Washington Post, a U.S. Army General, George Stephanopoulos, Ted Cruz, Hillary Clinton, and Donna Brazile.
Honestly, I do vaguely remember him doing stuff like this in the past. Particularly to Hillary and referring to fake news in general.
Old 09-26-2019, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, I do vaguely remember him doing stuff like this in the past.
Sounds like you are the one that has eaten too much propaganda.
Old 09-26-2019, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

demarat isn't quite as creative as demonazi.
Old 09-26-2019, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ship [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet another demarat fake news accusation that makes trump stronger and further secures the trump2020 reelection

get on board or get the fuck out of america
Classic fascist apologist. You friends with Teppler?
Old 09-26-2019, 12:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said I have them. My research points to a number of times and occasions he's done this. I'm sure if you look them up, you can find them. I do not plan to dedicate my time to this endeavor. If you want to do the research and show that's it's right or wrong, I'm open to listening to your findings.

There's also another thing. The reporter Trump was supposedly mocking doesn't move the way Trump was. They freeze framed an exact second of Trump through his movement to try and get him in a similar pose to the reporter. Sleazy stuff.

Honestly, I do vaguely remember him doing stuff like this in the past. Particularly to Hillary and referring to fake news in general.
"There's a thing that exists that disproves your argument, but I don't have it. I just kind of remember it. You're going to have to go hunting for it yourself but it's totally true."

God damn, I can't believe it. If you can't trust a Nazi on the internet, who can you trust any more?
Old 09-26-2019, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Here is the complaint filed by an intelligence officer about President Trump's interactions with the leader of Ukraine. It was released with a letter from the inspector general for the intelligence community.

The whistleblower says in the complaint that they had learned from several sources that senior White House officials had intervened to "lock down" all records of the call, particularly an official word-for-word transcript. "This set of actions underscored to me that White House officials understood the gravity of what had transpired in the call," the whistleblower wrote in the complaint.

The whistleblower says details of the call were stored in a "stand-alone computer system reserved for codeword-level intelligence information, such as covert action."

The whistleblower adds that officials said it was "'not the first time' under this administration that a presidential transcript was placed into this codeword-level system solely for the purpose of protecting politically sensitive - rather than national security sensitive - information."
Old 09-26-2019, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Totally legal, totally cool.
Old 09-26-2019, 01:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
youre muddying the waters here. if trump did what is being claimed do you support prosecuting him or not?
Yes, if the standard is held across the board. Yes.
Closed Thread