Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2016, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who wakes up on christmas and drinks coffee and camps the back door in unrest?
I lol'd
Old 12-26-2016, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonhead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On p99, certain areas are expected to be used for full groups. This is one of them.
That's a load of horseshit that you literally pulled out of your ass.
Old 12-26-2016, 04:48 PM
Banned

Wouldn't happen on Phinigel. Well people "stealing" your camp happens. But none of the "Waaahhhh my vag hurts GM's pls hold my hand through this difficult time" nonsense. Someone steals your camp you KS them or train them like a man.

Kids these days...
Old 12-26-2016, 07:14 PM
Kobold

Most of the people on this server are mindless sheep and have convinced themselves that Unrest, Mistmoore, and City of Mist are somehow the best xp in the game. They flock to these tiny ass zones over camp them and have constant pissing matches over every mob and cry and bitch and moan in ooc. These zones bring out the worst behavior from the worst players on the server. You should avoid these zones.
Old 12-26-2016, 07:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonhead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On p99, certain areas are expected to be used for full groups. This is one of them.
Anyone who thinks this is a self entitled ass.
Old 12-26-2016, 08:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone steals your camp you KS them or train them like a man.

Kids these days...
I'll confess to doing this numerous times, especially to Bards just fucking my camps and exp up with their casual bullshit swarming. And yes, I'm talking about when I've set up my camp first and am cheerfully dealing with spawns broken to singles. There is absolutely nothing in this game, not one single drop or piece of raid loot that is sweeter than being the reason an asshole is found typing in the zone chat " WTB rez pls. "
Old 12-26-2016, 08:41 PM
Sarnak

Send tits
Old 12-26-2016, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wouldn't happen on Phinigel. Well people "stealing" your camp happens. But none of the "Waaahhhh my vag hurts GM's pls hold my hand through this difficult time" nonsense. Someone steals your camp you KS them or train them like a man.

Kids these days...
Thats because you pay to play there and Daybreak isnt paying for a paid CSR team.

Seems like a good deal to me....

actually no
Closed Thread