Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2017, 08:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQBallzz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since when do you need 60 to do PoHate? You sure are defensive about suggestions to change the status quo..gee I wonder why? I'm sure it's not self serving or anything.
I haven't been in plane of hate in probably year. You can ask meek since he was part of the group I was with. So no it isn't self serving but thanks for the uninformed assumption. It just gets old listening to people like you bitch about the same things over and over again while you do nothing to contest the spawns. No one cares that a group has timers for the minis in hate and you can't get them. You aren't even putting in an effort to get them. You just want to have everything sitting up so you can casually walk in and get it, there is a server for that kiddo, it's called phinny.

Probably help to get those hate minis if you actually had a lvl 60 rather than bitching that you are losing the race to a handful of lvl 60s...
Old 04-01-2017, 08:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't been in plane of hate in probably year. You can ask meek since he was part of the group I was with. So no it isn't self serving but thanks for the uninformed assumption. It just gets old listening to people like you bitch about the same things over and over again while you do nothing to contest the spawns. No one cares that a group has timers for the minis in hate and you can't get them. You aren't even putting in an effort to get them. You just want to have everything sitting up so you can casually walk in and get it, there is a server for that kiddo, it's called phinny.

Probably help to get those hate minis if you actually had a lvl 60 rather than bitching that you are losing the race to a handful of lvl 60s...
would have*
Old 04-01-2017, 11:09 PM
Kobold

but...but... herp derp welfare pixels! Get better! (quit your job. don't go outside!)
Old 04-01-2017, 11:16 PM
Kobold

Am I the only one who has noticed that the people that bitch the most about welfare pixels and "loot vending machines" are the ones that usually come off sounding like the most self entitled pricks on the forums/server?
Old 04-01-2017, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonez138 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am I the only one who has noticed that the people that bitch the most about welfare pixels and "loot vending machines" are the ones that usually come off sounding like the most self entitled pricks on the forums/server?
Enjoy your free server pixels you self entitled prick.
Old 04-02-2017, 03:32 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonez138 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-02-2017, 05:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I never suggested that minis should just be up for people to casually walk in and get. I said it should be changed so that it's more *random* so it's not so feasible to squat on spawn points. Most other contested content has a random element to when or where it spawns (or both) so it's not so much of a stretch that minis in Hate would follow the same logic.

Raid zones were meant to be raided so why not make changes that encourage the intended behavior..not cater to a handful of greedy players who want to have easy MQ items. That's really what this is about "kiddo". It's all about greedy people MQ'ing items. It's not about making the game better or more fun or even more classic. Just pixel greed.
Old 04-02-2017, 06:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That doesn't sound very classic to me
to be honest alot about this server isn't classic so don't think some changes would matter imo
Old 04-02-2017, 09:16 AM
Fire Giant

Why is this even a thing? On a server that is so overcrowded at the end game why make it this easy for a few people to lock down targets like minis in Hate? Set them to spawn at random times and let them spawn randomly at any of the mini spawn points so people don't just show up minutes before the spawn time and squat on the spawn location to kill them..locking out everyone else from the content...even when they are already clearing the damn zone.

Don't ever bother posting again.Your opinion will never, ever matter here.

Or even better just tie the spawns to random trash mobs so you have to actually clear the damn zone to get them to spawn. Killing a trash mob has some % chance to spawn a mini near where the mob died (or at the nearest mini spawn location or something). That would be closer to what was intended anyway. This whole locking down minis thing and cockblocking people from their epics then selling the MQ back to them for ludicrous sums of plat is ridiculous.

You want/need a mini you should have to clear the zone or join a raid/group that is clearing the zone. The game shouldn't cater to people who just want to MQ all items they can get their greedy mitts on.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Gets worse when you realize Maner doesn't actually do anything to earn those pixels he is trying to hoard himself. He neither tracks nor FTEs, just answers batphones, no different than 99% of the people in the endgame. He just floats by on the backs of those who do. He's just a warm body, and proud of it, lol.

So why does he deserve pixels more than other people? God only knows... it's not a rational mind we are dealing with here.
Closed Thread