Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2017, 08:45 PM
Sarnak

Personally, the act of camping out characters at the golem temples is ridiculous. I was in Anonymous when the golems were originally changed. We and the other guilds competing were all camped out outside of Fear. There was another guild...I want to say it was Venerate, but its been a while and I don't remember exactly...but after getting beaten to the pull every single time, they started gathering their raid force on top of the temples. I viewed it as cheating, and still do. The fact that nothing was done about it just set a precedent, which is still followed today.
Old 06-19-2017, 10:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanderTruewield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally, the act of camping out characters at the golem temples is ridiculous. I was in Anonymous when the golems were originally changed. We and the other guilds competing were all camped out outside of Fear. There was another guild...I want to say it was Venerate, but its been a while and I don't remember exactly...but after getting beaten to the pull every single time, they started gathering their raid force on top of the temples. I viewed it as cheating, and still do. The fact that nothing was done about it just set a precedent, which is still followed today.
well tbh I haven't heard of anybody actually poopsocking the temples in a while, and pretty sure Anonymous was the last ones who were doing it.

However Aftermath has a small contingent of unemployed officers and members who have had chars camped out in the southeast corner of the zone for a while now who log in for every single golem pop no matter what time of day/night it is so they may as well be poopsocking the spawns

You might have luck getting a tear if you are somehow able to move your char to that spot and log in after they kill a golem. I'd bet at this point all those players have tears and they are either rotting or letting broodlings despawn if they aren't destroying them out of spite
Old 06-19-2017, 10:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's an epic. Epics are attained by the elite. That is classic. What percent of people had their epic in velious on live? A much smaller than have it here.
So dumb. What percent of servers had kunark for 5 years?
Old 06-22-2017, 07:08 PM
Aviak

come to red and pvp for golems, epics for all ur alts bro
Closed Thread