Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2019, 05:47 PM
Fire Giant

QUICK UPDATE

a GM PMed me about this giveaway and i believe i have clearance to move forward with this without being flagged for potential RMT somehow, though I can see how some neckbeards could exploits a charitable true deed like this to make it difficult for honorable men like me.

I'm just waiting for confirmation, but until they say no..we shall move forward!

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 12-05-2019, 05:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealmd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was funny in 2013 apparently too
i will also be rewarding this fine gentleman 1K for his detective duties. Thank you for keeping the integrity to this giveaway. Please provide your ingame name and you shall be rewarded

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 12-06-2019, 09:49 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The Qeynos Clock tower is under construction. The Merchants of Qeynos have said it will take 3 years to complete all of the renovations. Which seems crazy since they are working around the clock.
Old 12-07-2019, 09:50 AM
Orc

Baby Yoda will say his first word after his second word. Not an eq joke, but still worth it!
Old 12-07-2019, 09:20 PM
Sarnak

A 49 Wood Elf Ranger, a 60 Iksar Necro and a 60 Iksar Monk walk into a bar, each self-important and aloof. The ranger, as a warden of Tunare and in an act of good faith, says he’ll buy the first round.

Immediately concerned this was a cultural affront, the Iksar monk threw his fungi at the bartender, followed by a final, fatal blow to the tunic, hissing, “If thisss fool thinksss he can buy my friendssship, allow thisss broken tunic to pay for all the drinksss to come. I’ll take a tainted avalanche ale.”

The Iksar nécromancer, now furious yet nearly naked himself, pulled out a bag of frosted gems, threw them in the air, and hit each with a lifetap, causing them to vanish in thin air. “I have too many of thesssse frosssted gemsss and am so rich I can easssily do without.” He then life tapped the monk’s tunic, saying, “don’t let my fellow compatriot fool you, the both of usss have enough wealth to buy thisss entire block. I’ll have a tainted avalanche ale, too.”

A little confused at the development of events that has now left him sitting adjacent to two nearly naked lizardmen, the ranger weighed his options. As his brown plate bracer glowed, he swiftly pulled out his RainCaller, set the bar ablaze, and proceeded to rain arrows upon the two nearly naked lizards, as well a tunnel fat cat and two <Riot> FTE’rs that just entered the bar. Once the blaze settled, the bartender examined his now destroyed bar, in which the arsonist and chief culprit stood, indeed proud of his actions. “What the hell was THAT?” he demanded.

The ranger simply smirked then said, “Well, I thought that, since we all seemed to be getting rid of excess things holding us back, I’d clean the server up a bit.”

[Oracle] [Grave Lord] [Outrider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris View Post
You also don't have to play here if you don't like the rules. It's your choice <3
Old 12-08-2019, 12:15 PM
Sarnak

A snake kicks YOU for 1 point of damage.
You have been slain by a snake!
LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
Old 12-08-2019, 01:09 PM
Aviak

Such a wolverin like move to go your own way.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:21 PM
Sarnak

Yo momma so fat, she's immune to frontal stun!
Old 12-08-2019, 01:55 PM
Sarnak

Monks are so cool I want to be one irl so I destroyed all my loose change and went on a no water and muffin diet and I’ve never been happier

Monks are the best
Old 12-08-2019, 04:32 PM
Kobold

Ever showed your kids the «*frogloks*» in the pond, or asked your dog for sow ?
Closed Thread