Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Should they have been forced to pay more?
Yes 11 17.74%
No 51 82.26%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2016, 03:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So an update on a related note. I got a PM earlier:

"Could you help me camp in chardok for my pipe? Been totally blocked by the aoe group for days now. It finally dropped once and someone grabbed it for a friend to MQ.. I just want to friggin camp it and get it myself normally grrr"

This is fucking pathetic that people have no option other than buying MQs to get their epic pieces because no one wants to deal with the AE groups. Yes, I would like to help.
I will help to =)
Old 07-11-2016, 07:47 PM
Aviak

I'd love to camp bridge w/ you. Torpor shaman reporting in!
Old 07-12-2016, 10:59 AM
Kobold

Dudethegirl here, I actually have this whole thing recorded, because of the wipe they decided not to move the @, which OP offered me only 1k for the pull since it was apparently free for me(she got 24% exp that pull instead of her regular 12%). After they decided to move the @ right on to me instead because OP got twice the exp, the group was asking her to pay an extra 1k for it since she was trying to rip me off in the beginning, and I was moved to the @ when it wasn't suppose to be to me for another 3 rounds, I honestly didn't care whether or not she paid but was a pain in the ass to deal with since the start. After she cried and got in drama with the group, she claimed we were all on the banned list in Chardok from now on, so we kicked her and I brought a friend in for the proxy.
Old 07-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Banned

Serious question: what the fuck is a "proxy"?? What does it mean? I've never done a chardok group cause I'm not a dirtbag loser so I don't know.
Old 07-12-2016, 11:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dudethegirl here, I actually have this whole thing recorded, because of the wipe they decided not to move the @, which OP offered me only 1k for the pull since it was apparently free for me(she got 24% exp that pull instead of her regular 12%). After they decided to move the @ right on to me instead because OP got twice the exp, the group was asking her to pay an extra 1k for it since she was trying to rip me off in the beginning, and I was moved to the @ when it wasn't suppose to be to me for another 3 rounds, I honestly didn't care whether or not she paid but was a pain in the ass to deal with since the start. After she cried and got in drama with the group, she claimed we were all on the banned list in Chardok from now on, so we kicked her and I brought a friend in for the proxy.
well are you???

OP did you ban this man?
Old 07-12-2016, 11:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd love to camp bridge w/ you. Torpor shaman reporting in!
yes LETS FORM A REAL cHARDOK GROUP =p
Old 07-12-2016, 11:52 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Serious question: what the fuck is a "proxy"?? What does it mean? I've never done a chardok group cause I'm not a dirtbag loser so I don't know.
6 dirtbag losers get together and decide they want to AE Chardok down, so they zone in and do it.

While waiting for repop, one of the guys says "Hey, wait a second, I'm max level 60. I bet some sucker would pay me like 2k to just sit in the group and leech the XP while I sit outside the group. I'm going to call him my Proxy."

Thus the list, the secret blacklist, the 12 pages of unwritten rules, and the greatest platinum laundering scheme ever imagined was born.
Old 07-12-2016, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

Didn't vote. Don't care. Anyone participating in these Chardok proxies deserves anything bad that happens to them. Why even play EQ at all if you are going to pay someone to progress your character for you? I don't get it.
Old 07-12-2016, 02:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is so much lol. Post the recording. Let's see how me putting you on ignore, and telling you I was blacklisting you from MY proxy has evolved into me saying i was banning you all? Secondly, don't forget to include the part where you admitted to it being a flop. That the others didn't have to pay anything.. oh and don't forget to post the original conversation where we agreed to a 2k PER PULL. last time I checked, there wasn't a exception to how much exp you made per pull...
Old 07-12-2016, 02:45 PM
Aviak

I'd like to know how having paid in advance you think I could have ripped you off, I'd like to see what my other proxy say about me, cause chances are you are the only one to have an issue with me.
Closed Thread