Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Should they have been forced to pay more?
Yes 11 17.74%
No 51 82.26%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQBallzz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why even play EQ at all if you are going to pay someone to progress your character for you? I don't get it.
even worse, they're rushing to get to a raiding endgame that is widely agreed to be the worst part about playing p99
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Old 07-12-2016, 04:01 PM
Kobold

and this is why you make people pay up front.. she tried to screw me twice. She got full xp on a pull with only 3 people still alive (she got 24% of her level instead of 12%) and tried to pay me half the money for it, then was trying to say that she had pulls she didn't pay for yet. Then blasts me on the forums for it lol, what an odd duck.

http://imgur.com/a/4Jrwa
Old 07-12-2016, 04:01 PM
Kobold

OP = Coinstarr
Old 07-12-2016, 08:33 PM
Aviak

Lol... Post the agreement of it being per pull.. look at the other chat in those screens hots as people decide whether or not that pull counts and they move the @. Look at the text where 1, I paid in advance, how am I supposed to stiff you on an advance, and 2, I even said I was kidding and to calm down. Shady ass proxy. Talk to lifelock, abraxia, peacefully, etc. But hey, simple point of this whole thing.. is that our agreement was PER PULL. the exp group dying was not my fault or my responsibility to keep alive and that you tried to extort extra money from me for the botched pull. Regardless of what you think I tried to do or said, and the majority of everyone here agrees.
Old 07-12-2016, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is fucking pathetic that people have no option other than buying MQs to get their epic pieces because no one wants to deal with the AE groups. Yes, I would like to help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO was a benevolent organization that provided epic MQs for a reasonable price to people in guilds that were unable to kill the raid bosses themselves.

hahahah this was the funniest thing I've seen in rnf in a long time.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 07-13-2016, 12:40 AM
Kobold

You should only be able to Chardok while listening to this
Closed Thread