Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2020, 02:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah it's just a country, jews were sent there after ww2, and they kicked ass [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] shucks.

Not everything is about US interests, it's always so funny how everyone is obsessed with america regardless of political affiliation, as if other countries don't really exist. Go live somewhere else for five seconds.
Socially the Jews that arrived in Israel after WW2 weren't immediately accepted. Jews that were already there questioned their loyalty and asked why they had not come already to build.

Similar story with Jews who moved to the UK decades earlier from the Pale of Settlement and around eastern Europe. The Jews already in the UK learnt to try and blend in, while their newly arrived cousins looked openly Jewish and attracted a lot of antisemitism.

I'm considering Krav Maga, I hear it's intense but fun to learn.
Old 08-18-2020, 10:27 AM
Banned

Sloppy job, Mossad!
Old 08-18-2020, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jews were sent there huh? That’s an interesting interpretation of Zionism
Yeah, I'ma gonna stay far away from this thread.

Except of course not before mentioning that everyone who heard the Isrealites were heading back to Judea was right to be afraid. I mean these guys were the original genocidal maniacs:

Quote:
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling.

They burned the city with fire, and all that was in it. Only the silver and gold, and articles of bronze and iron, they put into the treasury of the house of the Lord.

He will destroy them and He will subdue them before you, so that you may drive them out and destroy them quickly, just as the Lord has spoken to you.

I will drive them out before you little by little, until you become fruitful and take possession of the land.

I will send hornets ahead of you so that they will drive out the Hivites, the Canaanites, and the Hittites before you.
I'm glad they're done with their ethnic cleansing enough to talk peace now. I would hate to have those guys upset. There's no telling what they might do. Titus Caesar Vespasianus didn't scatter them to the four winds for no reason.
Old 08-18-2020, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

The Armenians now have a more advanced Air Force than the Azeris. The entire Middle East is a shit show top to bottom. The Russians sold them the jets at cost apparently, probably just to piss off turkey

The UAE will be buying F-35s soon. This peace deal was about turkey and F-35s
Old 08-18-2020, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Israel has one of the most developed lgbt rights in the middle east. I find it odd that I never hear any of that community making note of this.

While this is not apart of my views, I am for freedom.

---
Anyone want to go on a rant about 'everyone' has the right to be in israel?
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-18-2020, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Israel is definitely the best place to live in the region. That’s also a very low bar

Having recently been to Armenia and Georgia, I think both are quite alright, despite being under Russia’s thumb and being poor as shit. Quaint charm and natural beauty
Old 08-18-2020, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Armenians now have a more advanced Air Force than the Azeris. The entire Middle East is a shit show top to bottom. The Russians sold them the jets at cost apparently, probably just to piss off turkey

The UAE will be buying F-35s soon. This peace deal was about turkey and F-35s
Israel opposes any F-35 sale to UAE despite their warming ties
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ckk_eGHMXU

This was the first result when I typed in F-35
This seems to be a hot topic, right now.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-18-2020, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Turkey not filling orders raised the price of the program. We shall see, but I’d guess if trump is re-elected we sell them to the Emiratis. That’s a big if, of course
Old 08-18-2020, 01:17 PM
Aviak

half of the conservatives i know have this mysterious and kind of embarrassing hardon for israel like weebs' hardon for japan. i personally don't care about israel because i have no reason to go there. falafel is bomb, though
Old 08-18-2020, 01:40 PM
Server GM

I already know I am going to wake up with multiple PM's about Nazi's or hate speech in this thread.

/locked
Closed Thread