Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2021, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

lol @ OP's snaggleteeth. I can smell them from here.

They are just playing by the real rules on Green, which is do whatever you want. You got owned, get over it.
Old 02-08-2021, 04:09 PM
Kobold

It looks to me like OP was correct in his assumption that it was his camp since he killed the PH and the spawns were fully popped. It doesn’t matter if they were clearing down, he logs in and kills a PH before they get there, that PH is his. Also, crypt is not all one camp, it’s 4.
Old 02-08-2021, 06:16 PM
Sarnak

Yikes at op..I was in seb too I logged at 1am pst-ish and that group was doing C/E long before i arrived. But lets assume a full group of 55's were normally clearing at a semi slow/chill pace and had someone die at emperor. They arrive to Crypts as its spawning (Who hasn't been in one of those groups when Crypts is FULLspawn just arriving?) and some farmer logs on inside n clear a PH w/o calling a CC. It's automatically yours...? From the looks of it they were a duo to begin with so they could've been just on the clock when repops start.

A simple solution would have been too: /ooc CC... Ask the person camping it why it's full spawn, engage and contest the spawn point via rules. Instead you act like a baby and respond instantly with "'tell that to the GM" "Cry to a Gm"...

Oh and by your logic since you're an enchanter you have to reset your pet to heal up via calm/blur. Inb4 someone claims you are NOT clearing harbinger and then takes ur pet kills all the pathers/static preventing you from even killing duke. But hey No CC is needed. Mob is up. It's wide open for the taking.
Old 02-08-2021, 06:30 PM
Kobold

The rules are the rules. Your feelings don't count.
Old 02-08-2021, 10:03 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is in fact "Rants n Flames".

Rant away and flame on!
there will be no true RnF in RnF!!!
Old 02-08-2021, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

[Mon Feb 08 14:14:00 2021] Welcome to EverQuest!
[Mon Feb 08 14:14:00 2021] You have entered Old Sebilis.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-09-2021, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blah blah blah BS BS poor KS'ers blah blah clear a PH [in a fully spawned camp] It's automatically yours...? blah blah blah waaaaah farm team denied pixels
Yes.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes at op..I was in seb too I logged at 1am pst-ish and that group was doing C/E long before i arrived. But lets assume a full group of 55's were normally clearing at a semi slow/chill pace and had someone die at emperor. They arrive to Crypts as its spawning (Who hasn't been in one of those groups when Crypts is FULLspawn just arriving?) and some farmer logs on inside n clear a PH w/o calling a CC.
Technically crypt and emp are separate camps, i'd recommend not doing both if you can't get back to crypt before it fully respawns. I might be in the minority here but I rarely ask for a CC in /ooc. 9/10 I go directly to the camp i'm interested in and check it out because a lot of people will try to snipe a camp if you CC and nobody responds. If I go to a camp and it's fully spawned with nobody in sight you can bet your ass i'm taking it.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:59 PM
Sarnak

Snitching to the guides every time you feel slighted is what breeds the lawyer quest meta that everybody here seems to complain about in these r&f forums. It’s not about being macho, I think that an atmosphere in which everybody is constantly trying to litigate against one another makes for a lame ass role play setting.
Sure, you will encounter some ass holes who try to take advantage of you, but that is part of the social aspect of this game, and I really don’t think the guides here want to settle every little camp dispute.
Old 02-09-2021, 01:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodyLich666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Snitching to the guides every time you feel slighted is what breeds the lawyer quest meta that everybody here seems to complain about in these r&f forums. It’s not about being macho, I think that an atmosphere in which everybody is constantly trying to litigate against one another makes for a lame ass role play setting.
Sure, you will encounter some ass holes who try to take advantage of you, but that is part of the social aspect of this game, and I really don’t think the guides here want to settle every little camp dispute.
We're talking about a camp that might drop something worth many thousands of platinum pieces, and you want these guys to just be civil and decent?!
Closed Thread