Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2018, 11:49 PM
Aviak

Default servers state of affairs.

this has to stop.some of us are working to hit 60 and it does not help when certain guilds just come in and bully the camp out of pure greed, what will happen because of this, your player bases are going to burn out and eventually you wont clear your content since you cant box characters to pick up the slack,and you wont have fresh numbers rolling in fast enough to pick that slack up either. it is not the "elitists" ,as people other than me call them, that are doing this.the actual larger guilds have shown respect aftermath, tempest my hats off to you all for being true righteous players,but the others who do this,stop,for the sake of the server and the population,stop,your chasing away good dedicated players other than me,stop.
Old 09-25-2018, 11:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattming77 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you wont clear your content since you cant box characters to pick up the slack
heh
Old 09-25-2018, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Gotta be more specific. Stop. Screenshots? Over.
Old 09-25-2018, 11:54 PM
Planar Protector

Which guilds? Which camps? This is the place to call them out.
Old 09-26-2018, 12:00 AM
Aviak

i dont want to call anyone out on what they are doing im trying to cause awareness and hope it penetrates and these actions stop.
Old 09-26-2018, 12:01 AM
Kobold

Ok so here is what happened the OP was at orc 1 in east commonlands and this is a very low level group like level 7 through 10 and then Lord Shin Ree spawned so they needed help to clear him out so he didn't wipe the group so they ooc for help like everyone does in that situation so an aftermath member and a tempest member and a core member and a europa member and a rustle member and a kittens member and a dawn believer member and an Omni member and a Forsaken member and a Fires of Heaven member and a Paradox member all rush to save the day and inadvertently clear out the camp and so then the OP starts ranting and raving about how they are going to go to the forum and rant and rave and bring the whole system down even as the people are apologizing and saying hey the camp will be back up in five minutes but that is not good enough and the OP is demanding a bard PL to at least 55 to happen within the next hour or everyone is going down so I guess he didn't get that PL because here we are and I think it is going to be a very bumpy ride but as we all know shit happens in EC like ground transfers gone bad and people selling cloth shirts as if they were fungi tunics so I guess it is par for the course
Old 09-26-2018, 12:15 AM
Aviak

jake please dont make a joke of this, and no that isnt what happened im way above those levels and have level 60's on the server allready.
Old 09-26-2018, 12:18 AM
Sarnak

Aftermath/Tempest true righteous players. Dafuq?
Old 09-26-2018, 12:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok so here is what happened the OP was at orc 1 in east commonlands
That's all I had to read and I knew this post was for sure a win hahaha
Old 09-26-2018, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a Paradox member
Are they back from the self-destruct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Closed Thread