Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

Default an angry goblin ?AGREEMENT?

at the moment there are two players ready for an angry goblin, Diamondfist 2/11 turn in and myself Bbeta 2/12 turn in. We both agree that an angry goblin could be handled in a civilized manor. What we are proposing is that we do the turn in to an angry goblin in order of who ever got shady first.

Diamonfist (2/11) would get this coming angry
Bbeta (2/12) would get the following
???? (2/13) would get the one after and so on.

This list will get large in many moons from now but this will help ensure that this is handled civilized. To keep things neat and tidy we can follow the 20 min rule set, If you miss your window, you are bumped to the next spawn in order of the original waiting list. We can easily go down the list for the next person. So if you are top 3 or 4 it would be wise to be ready for him to pop.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:03 PM
Kobold

might need a staff member to sticky this one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2019, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

so you want a list 500 players long of when they got shady goblin and for the players to all agree/adhere to it?

Ok guy!

Its gonna just be stormfeather 2.0
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:14 PM
Sarnak

Why not make it a roll and everyone helps like Scout? The people in the zone would probably like the sweet faction hit anyway
Old 02-12-2019, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not make it a roll and everyone helps like Scout? The people in the zone would probably like the sweet faction hit anyway
14+ hours of variance is why not
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
14+ hours of variance is why not
Everyone waiting there when it pops can roll. I don't see why that should matter.

Either way is fine with me, but I still need the other goblin first
Old 02-12-2019, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

I was leaning towards suggesting a list myself. /roll for shady and list for angry.

-Mcoy
Old 02-12-2019, 12:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was leaning towards suggesting a list myself. /roll for shady and list for angry.

-Mcoy
I think that sounds fair.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so you want a list 500 players long of when they got shady goblin and for the players to all agree/adhere to it?

Ok guy!

Its gonna just be stormfeather 2.0
this could work till it doesn't work anymore. Atm it makes more sense because this is a 3 day instead of an 18 hour. if the list gets 500 players long the people invested in the list will want to honor it. its a self healing list.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:26 PM
Sarnak

Speaking of that, anyone know when shady goblin is due?
Closed Thread