Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2020, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation Who needs quest exp when my level 1 cleric pet doubles for 43?

Level 1 cleric pet is actually level 12, doubles for 43, procs 13dmg DD, and has an innate 14 dmg DS. He also regens fast so I don't really need to heal him unless we're talking super deep reds.

Just give him a 150pp sword instead of buying bonechips and CB belts. Pow pow.

I don't know why we have people trying to exploit the game by turning in more than a stack of bonechips or a backpack of CB belts (you know who you are!) when you are supposed to get levels the natural way: fire pet clicky.

Zones have a limited number of mobs so powerful fire pet clicky forces social interactions. People will start to talk to you VERY soon when you use him in almost any capacity.

If you do quests, how are you going to have social interactions when there aren't a limited number of people that can do a quest at any given time? No one talks to you when you're questing!

WTS this firepet 1k each, PST. 2 left in stock.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mage_pet_op.jpg (93.8 KB, 16 views)
Old 12-01-2020, 07:41 PM
Fire Giant

Yep, was happy I had a few of these in stock for my baby necro. Managed to grab him some YT and get him bound at Firepots. These are even better when Quest Exp is on and you can kill Wisps in NK (and turn in the LS/GLS right there).
Discord:Boommaster/Tinkermaster#9869
Old 12-01-2020, 08:11 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Level 1 cleric pet is actually level 12, doubles for 43, procs 13dmg DD, and has an innate 14 dmg DS. He also regens fast so I don't really need to heal him unless we're talking super deep reds.

Just give him a 150pp sword instead of buying bonechips and CB belts. Pow pow.

I don't know why we have people trying to exploit the game by turning in more than a stack of bonechips or a backpack of CB belts (you know who you are!) when you are supposed to get levels the natural way: fire pet clicky.

Zones have a limited number of mobs so powerful fire pet clicky forces social interactions. People will start to talk to you VERY soon when you use him in almost any capacity.

If you do quests, how are you going to have social interactions when there aren't a limited number of people that can do a quest at any given time? No one talks to you when you're questing!

WTS this firepet 1k each, PST. 2 left in stock.

just like saving paw scrolls to rush to 60 is a "natural way" of leveling...

*Mouth breathing to the maximum*
Old 12-01-2020, 09:55 PM
Sarnak

I've seen you post on Rants and Flames, so I know you know that subforum exists. You don't have to just keep making the same posts over and over on the main green forum.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've seen you post on Rants and Flames, so I know you know that subforum exists. You don't have to just keep making the same posts over and over on the main green forum.
He just can’t help himself. All he’s done since Kunark has dropped is make posts being passive aggressive towards the server and the GMs because they ruined his precious fun. It’s like a week till quest exp is back and he’s still crying. Wish they’d just give him a vacation so we could stop seeing these dumb posts.
Old 12-01-2020, 10:08 PM
Sarnak

Did you seriously take that into kurns? If you're going to PL yourself, do it in the outdoor zones, or one of the dungeons nobody goes to. Jerk move to take it into one of the most popular dungeons in the game, and the only low level one on the continent.
Old 12-01-2020, 10:09 PM
Large Rat

yep its a week till quest xp get turned back on....
yet people who have already been 60 for a week...
meanwhile the only people really being screwed over are the new people who rely on said drops for spell money and a few levels here and there and dont yet have the plat for lvl 12 fire pets......
it was a stupid decision that was made badly and could have been handled far better
Old 12-01-2020, 10:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yep its a week till quest xp get turned back on....
yet people who have already been 60 for a week...
meanwhile the only people really being screwed over are the new people who rely on said drops for spell money and a few levels here and there and dont yet have the plat for lvl 12 fire pets......
it was a stupid decision that was made badly and could have been handled far better
Yeah, I'm not sure I've seen many players defending the decision or the way it was executed. It was clearly an overreaction by the staff to the existence of a few players exploiting the free account system to create literally hundreds of dummy accounts to hold lore quest turn-in items.

The overreaction screws over a bunch of innocent people, and was not great. But with every post Castle makes, I find myself caring that the staff made him wait a mere 30 days to do his silly thing less and less.
Old 12-01-2020, 11:51 PM
Kobold

[Server Restart in 15:00]

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Old 12-02-2020, 12:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I'm not sure I've seen many players defending the decision or the way it was executed. It was clearly an overreaction by the staff to the existence of a few players exploiting the free account system to create literally hundreds of dummy accounts to hold lore quest turn-in items.

The overreaction screws over a bunch of innocent people, and was not great. But with every post Castle makes, I find myself caring that the staff made him wait a mere 30 days to do his silly thing less and less.
I was pissed that the GMs did it. But now like you said it makes me happy seeing Castle suffer because the dude is so obnoxious about it. This thing could have never happened had he not stockpiled 50 accounts worth of scrolls to cheese his way to 60.
Closed Thread