Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2021, 09:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
old butt ill allow it. my favorite of these superheroes is Robo Tran Hawkingblack, but the young & lithe Fiota the Forest Strider is prolly the most redeemable to an employment center.

The 1 time i attended a tran support group in seattle there was this total serial killer psycho chubby asian college shooter hogging the floor talking about how they didnt need to dress like a woman or take hormones or do anything to be a woman. Seemed like a rly violent person. these at least are unscary, and have clear intents and demands (remove law enforcement from the social fabric super ez lol) beyond forcing u to yield time to them while they ideate eating ur dead body.

"olympia, WA activists" [cassawary's actual irl neighbors]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the great unwashed has cleaned up its act, been given a bath in cheap fluorescent dyes
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-13-2021 at 09:20 PM..
Old 03-13-2021, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

me, meekly: my mayor wears a bowtie and i've never heard of him
Old 03-13-2021, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

These people are weird.

Going out on a limb wondering who is paying them and how are they women? And what is there actual grievance? The pronouns the police use? Why can't they just be queer, gay, genderqueer, or whatever like they clearly are?

I'm fasci. Kill me plz.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-13-2021 at 09:46 PM..
Old 03-13-2021, 09:44 PM
Banned

i think their problem is something like black and brown bodies are being institutionized, violent crime stats and incarceration rates are really embarrassing to certain groups etc. pretty sure they are paid in SSI and housing benefits, so they wind up keeping living in an urban area where they can streetwalk right on into public buildings and talk about just up and removing the entire enforcement apparatus of the state with no consideration or acknowledgment of any potential consequences or implications whatsoever in these public meetings like they would normally do in their 9-cat, 4-resident studio apt where they are all dating each other but they are all bottoms and nobody ever has sex. they are acting on their own initiative. It's hard to imagine someone isnt paying them, because u can't imagine being trapped in a city where you can walk everywhere and also being too stupid to use a computer and therefore having nothing to do but walk around highly monetized environments all day never spending money on anything.

i think the first one is girl tho shes just uggofat right? whats ur tru-beef there?
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-13-2021 at 09:56 PM..
Old 03-13-2021, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
black and brown bodies are being institutionized, i think the first one is girl tho shes just uggofat right? whats ur tru-beef there?
With the first one?

The blind useless rage and the weird trans pride outfit. I think she'd probably yell at me for passing as cis randomly in good light and being nice to strangers and cops alike.

I probably would have said, hey, thanks for the visibility and pretty cool lights behind that podium and she hulk mighta charged me.

Yeah, I'm not down with lawless anarchy. Jesus, I still hate myself because I don't own the Chinese buildings these people live in.

Like I'm not at all proud of this shit. It's fucking stupid.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-13-2021 at 09:54 PM..
Old 03-13-2021, 09:50 PM
Banned

not funny but epic
Old 03-13-2021, 09:51 PM
Banned

epically gay
Old 03-13-2021, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These people are weird.

Going out on a limb wondering who is paying them and how are they women? And what is there actual grievance? The pronouns the police use? Why can't they just be queer, gay, genderqueer, or whatever like they clearly are?

I'm fasci. Kill me plz.
maybe you need to shut the fuck up
Old 03-13-2021, 09:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
very confused young boy

dont forget to fuck ur girlfriend, dont give me this "we dont like it" agoraphobic excuse nonsense again. it sticks in my Fing craw and i have to think about super weird lame kids who are too inhibited to experience pleasure and too insulated to understand they will probley get 5 times uglier in the next 5 years unless they are athletes like myself. 1 round of cringe teenhood was enough for me thank you much and it's hard to witness ppl even cringer than i was at that age. U should at least feel shame.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-13-2021 at 10:02 PM..
Old 03-13-2021, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cry me a yangtze river not a virgin babe.

I'm not apologizing or groveling because of who I am and the circumstances I am in.

People bitch when even on SSI they could actually go out and do real good other than picking fights. Like uggofat there could voulenteer to grow veggies and hand them out to actually starving disabled people.
Closed Thread