Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2022, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see a need to just make personal attacks against me is the only way you can counter that you are saying you want more oversight, while also saying you want them to have a 1.7 trillion dollar blank check.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’d be nice if some of our tax dollars weren’t spent on over a trillion dollar a year defense budget without an audit for the pentagon or any direct independent oversight.

My very first post. Sorry you aren’t good at reading. Try hooked on phonics.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 12-22-2022, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this about the laptop that was abandoned and handed over to the FBI who then pretended like they didn't have it so they could collude with Big Tech and claim it was 'Russian Disinformation' to rig an election for Democrats?
Quote:

We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by
President Trump’s personal aSorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have
evidence of Russian involvement -- just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the
Russian government played a significant role in this case.
They never claimed to know it was Russia. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Should not be subpoena'd for having an opinion.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-22-2022, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My very first post. Sorry you aren’t good at reading. Try hooked on phonics.
Quote:
"It’d be nice if some of our tax dollars weren’t spent on over a trillion dollar a year defense budget without an audit for the pentagon or any direct independent oversight."
we dont spend a trillion a year on defense.

...see how dumb semantics like that are?
Last edited by Jibartik; 12-22-2022 at 12:59 PM..
Old 12-22-2022, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"It’d be nice if some of our tax dollars weren’t spent on over a trillion dollar a year defense budget without an audit for the pentagon or any direct independent oversight."

you are an idiot, we dont spend a trillion a year on defense.

Haha your own posts speak for themselves you silly incel.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 12-22-2022, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Haha your own posts speak for themselves you silly incel.
I am ashamed I took the you are an idiot out of that post.

What is wrong with you people?

You wake up in the morning, get onto an everquest forum, and just make personal attacks against like 5 other people, waht does that mean, have you ever asked a doctor? Id love to know. I will ask most doctors I know

"what does it mean when someone gets onto a forum and just makes personal attacks against like 5 people, for like over 2 or 3 years in a row?"
Old 12-22-2022, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Each year federal agencies receive funding from Congress, known as budgetary resources . In FY 2022, the Department of Defense (DOD) had $1.64 Trillion distributed among its 6 sub-components. Agencies spend available budgetary resources by making financial promises called obligations.

Most of us aren’t reactionary’s who get off on posting conspiracy theories. Nobody takes you seriously.
Old 12-22-2022, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
we dont spend a trillion a year on defense.

We do if you count the mandatory stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some consistency in reporting mandatory/discretionary budget figures would be lovely.
Old 12-22-2022, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Each year federal agencies receive funding from Congress, known as budgetary resources . In FY 2022, the Department of Defense (DOD) had $1.64 Trillion distributed among its 6 sub-components. Agencies spend available budgetary resources by making financial promises called obligations.

Most of us aren’t reactionary’s who get off on posting conspiracy theories.
"I wish there was more oversight"

"SHUTUP THEY ALWAYS SPEND TRILLIANS INCEL RETARD"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-22-2022, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Goalposts. Since you’re slow I’ll explain the point of my original post even though it was very clear.

•I don’t think we should spend trillions on defense

•there should be oversight either way

•the fact the pentagon hasn’t had an audit since 1977 is an absolute travesty.
Old 12-22-2022, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Goalposts. Since you’re slow I’ll explain the point of my original post even though it was very clear.

•I don’t think we should spend trillions on defense

•there should be oversight either way

•the fact the pentagon hasn’t had an audit since 1977 is an absolute travesty.
I dont know what to say, you are a walking contradiction. You're trying to change the conversation into ANYTHING but the fact that you are PRO spending but SAY you are against it.

You're a walking hypocrite

•this list

•is a stupid

•waste of your life
Closed Thread