Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2022, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Holy shit lol

Quote:
Tell me some examples of mandatory military spending in the United States
Quote:
Mandatory military spending in the United States includes expenses that are required by law to be funded each year, regardless of other budget considerations. Some examples of mandatory military spending in the United States include:

Military personnel costs: This includes pay, allowances, and benefits for active duty military personnel, reserve personnel, and military retirees.

Military health care: This includes the costs of providing medical care to active duty military personnel, their dependents, and military retirees.

Military housing: This includes the costs of maintaining military housing for active duty personnel and their families.

Military retirement: This includes the costs of providing retirement benefits to military personnel who have completed at least 20 years of service.

Military base operations: This includes the costs of operating and maintaining military bases and other facilities, including utilities, maintenance, and security.

Military education and training: This includes the costs of providing education and training to military personnel, including language training, technical training, and professional military education.

Military research and development: This includes the costs of research and development related to military technology, weapons systems, and other areas of military interest.

Military procurement: This includes the costs of purchasing weapons, equipment, and other supplies for the military.

Military construction: This includes the costs of building and maintaining military facilities, including barracks, offices, and training facilities.

Military family support programs: This includes the costs of providing support to military families, including child care, education, and counseling services.
Old 12-22-2022, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

…yes I’m okay with spending. A defense budget is absolutely necessary. People fucking hate us. Over a trillion dollars being spent this year without any oversight whatsoever is ridiculous. Any amount of money without oversight is ridiculous. I don’t understand where the disconnect is but that’s not my problem.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 12-22-2022, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

There, I agree, so we must both be incels.

What we saw yesterday was a great example about how the current administration doesnt.
Old 12-22-2022, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There, I agree, so we must both be incels.

What we saw yesterday was a great example about how the current administration doesnt.
My god man it was like pulling teeth to get you to understand my original posts. You having a bad day? *not trying to be snarky- am legitimately curious*
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 12-22-2022, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They never claimed to know it was Russia. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Should not be subpoena'd for having an opinion.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They had for a year before the Post ever broke the story

They knew it was real the whole time
Old 12-22-2022, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My god man it was like pulling teeth to get you to understand my original posts. You having a bad day? *not trying to be snarky- am legitimately curious*
Man, Military is spending too much money with no oversight

Putin?! GET HIM here's a blank check!
Old 12-22-2022, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My god man it was like pulling teeth to get you to understand my original posts. You having a bad day?
YOU just got my origional post.

I think its funny that you spend a lot of time saying we need what we've had in the white house for the last 2.5 years, while they try to push 7 billion in spending.

When I pointed that you you went on a tyrade of ad honimen attacks, that both also were just cruel to other people who actually suffer from the mental/physical issuess you were throwing around like swear words.

you made a bullet point list that I didnt even read.

Then you started changing the subject so somethign extremely specific that really has nothing to do with me, or what I said.

You're back where we stared is all, you are against spending with no oversight but will attack anyone who says their own party is doing it.

Old 12-22-2022, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man, Military is spending too much money with no oversight

Putin?! GET HIM here's a blank check!
You do realize I am not in government or associated with any political party…right?
Old 12-22-2022, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Well, hopefully you will be in goverment soon in the form of a draft.

You can talk about how much you hate the military spending while youre sleeping on a cot.
Old 12-22-2022, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

I dunno man

If I was a foreign nation and I saw a bunch of rainbow dudes with fake bitties waving their balls in kid's faces and dancing like strippers I'd wanna nuke the US too

Just sayin ...
Closed Thread