Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2022, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YOU just got my origional post.

I think its funny that you spend a lot of time saying we need what we've had in the white house for the last 2.5 years, while they try to push 7 billion in spending.

When I pointed that you you went on a tyrade of ad honimen attacks, that both also were just cruel to other people who actually suffer from the mental/physical issuess you were throwing around like swear words.

you made a bullet point list that I didnt even read.

Then you started changing the subject so somethign extremely specific that really has nothing to do with me, or what I said.

You're back where we stared is all, you are against spending with no oversight but will attack anyone who says their own party is doing it.

I think you’re confusing me with like 10 other people. I can’t remember the last time I posted here other than that very clear brief input I had about the military budget this year. Sorry you’re upset.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 12-22-2022, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, hopefully you will be in goverment soon in the form of a draft.

You can talk about how much you hate the military spending while youre sleeping on a cot.
I’ve already served this country because I love America despite its flaws. Plus it’s a family tradition of ours.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 12-22-2022, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno man

If I was a foreign nation and I saw a bunch of rainbow dudes with fake bitties waving their balls in kid's faces and dancing like strippers I'd wanna nuke the US too

Just sayin ...
That’s a you problem. I don’t give a shit what people do if it doesn’t affect me.
Old 12-22-2022, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you’re confusing me with like 10 other people. I can’t remember the last time I posted here other than that very clear brief input I had about the military budget this year. Sorry you’re upset.
I just made a joke about how you said we need to do the ukraine spending but say you dont want spending without oversight.

We're on page like 4 after i said that

Old 12-22-2022, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Lol k.
Old 12-22-2022, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve already served this country because I love America despite its flaws. Plus it’s a family tradition of ours.
2 types of patriots reminder:

American patriot.

Constitutional patriot.

Constitutional patriots love the constitution and the constitution only. They dont care who is in charge, as long as that person is supporting the constitution.

American partriots are literal modern neo nazis, they live in a world governed and built by literal nazis after world war 2 who through the pentagon have developed all the methods of mass destruction that endanger us today: globalism, military industrial complex, food scarcity. The worst things in the world.

American patriots have no loyalty. They hate constitutional patriots, and want to hang them from cranes if it threatens the security of this global apparatus that they think the founding fathers wanted.

American patriots: Are no patriot. They are hardly even American to me.
Old 12-22-2022, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

The current government is no longer capable of effective self-regulation or oversight. It's too thoroughly corrupt. Saying it'd be nice to have amounts to a well-intentioned but ultimately empty gesture. It ain't happening within the existing system. You either reign in spending, or you spend and accept the waste and corruption, or you force the system to undergo some sort of large-scale external reset. Option 3 is extremely unlikely at present without some sort of presently-unanticipated trigger.

With realistic outcomes in mind I thus promote reduction of spending until such a time as option 3 comes to pass.

Danth
Old 12-22-2022, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
2 types of patriots reminder:

American patriot.

Constitutional patriot.

Constitutional patriots love the constitution and the constitution only. They dont care who is in charge, as long as that person is supporting the constitution.

American partriots are literal modern neo nazis, they live in a world governed and built by literal nazis after world war 2 who through the pentagon have developed all the methods of mass destruction that endanger us today: globalism, military industrial complex, food scarcity. The worst things in the world.

American patriots have no loyalty. They hate constitutional patriots, and want to hang them from cranes if it threatens the security of this global apparatus that they think the founding fathers wanted.

American patriots: Are no patriot. They are hardly even American to me.
Well then it’s good nobody takes you seriously.
Old 12-22-2022, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well then it’s good nobody takes you seriously.
you had bullet points in a post! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-22-2022, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The current government is no longer capable of effective self-regulation or oversight. It's too thoroughly corrupt. Saying it'd be nice to have amounts to a well-intentioned but ultimately empty gesture. It ain't happening within the existing system. You either reign in spending, or you spend and accept the waste and corruption, or you force the system to undergo some sort of large-scale external reset. Option 3 is extremely unlikely at present without some sort of presently-unanticipated trigger.

With realistic outcomes in mind I thus promote reduction of spending until such a time as option 3 comes to pass.

Danth
"Prescribed fire, also referred to prescribed burn or controlled burn, is fire applied in a competent manner by a team of fire experts under specified weather conditions to help restore health to ecosystems that depend on fire."
Closed Thread