Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 03:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
intent is equal to the deed
You can't prove intent. That's the issue. If someone is intending on withholding the funds and they didn't. How can you ever prove someone did without a he said/she said? The transcript is up for deciphering based on your political affiliation prior to this even taking place.
Old 11-11-2019, 03:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Presidents and generals are aryan, bean counters are not

Hope this helps. If you want money, you don’t really understand the point anyway. As the melanins would say, SMH
Who cares if the president is ‘on your team’ if he effectively has his nuts cut off. Name some major wins Trump has had as a president. Which part of his agenda has he been able to carry out? Dude has been a neutered wimp since getting elected. Whining up a storm on Twitter instead of getting shit done. What have these aryan leaders done for aryans in the last 30 years? From my POV it’s been a clear and utter win from team anti white over the last 30 years. Our demographics and hope for better demographics in the future is shattered. Social policy has shifted extreme to the left over last 30 years which is overwhelmingly anti white. Need I go on? What is it going to take to knock some actual sense into you?
Old 11-11-2019, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Donald Trump’s Veterans Day message: “You can shoot me, but you’ll have to kill us all.”
Old 11-11-2019, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who cares if the president is ‘on your team’ if he effectively has his nuts cut off. Name some major wins Trump has had as a president. Which part of his agenda has he been able to carry out? Dude has been a neutered wimp since getting elected. Whining up a storm on Twitter instead of getting shit done. What have these aryan leaders done for aryans in the last 30 years? From my POV it’s been a clear and utter win from team anti white over the last 30 years. Our demographics and hope for better demographics in the future is shattered. Social policy has shifted extreme to the left over last 30 years which is overwhelmingly anti white. Need I go on? What is it going to take to knock some actual sense into you?
qq
Old 11-11-2019, 03:33 PM
Banned

Feniin are you here for political discussion or to lob personal insults at people? Like I pointed out, things get much uglier when you are around.
Old 11-11-2019, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

You're complaining about the "white race" being subjugated which isn't happening.

Every single one of you Trump cultists is dilusional. It's terrifying to people who have an understanding of reality beyond the bubble of /pol/, /r/thedonald, and your hateful race baiting news feeds.
Last edited by feniin; 11-11-2019 at 03:39 PM..
Old 11-11-2019, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're complaining about the "white race" being subjugated which isn't happening.
Many people proudly call themselves anti white and root for the destruction of the white race. They are centered completely in your political party. It’s a sizable faction too. I’ve also personally seen you laugh and joke about how aryan numbers are dwindling.

But this isn’t really new for your party. Yours was the party of the KKK when they were at their height. Also the party of Jim Crow laws. Funny that you guys preach so much about being on the right side of history.
Old 11-11-2019, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Can you link me to the posts where I joke about "Aryan" numbers dwindling? What do you consider an "Aryan" anyway?

Also, not a Democrat. Sorry. Again, you don't understand context.
Old 11-11-2019, 03:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you link me to the posts where I joke about "Aryan" numbers dwindling? What do you consider an "Aryan" anyway?

Also, not a Democrat. Sorry. Again, you don't understand context.
Feniin you made like 100 posts this morning alone. I’m not searching through your post history. I’ve pointed it out many times in real time. You obviously have a dissociation because you can’t figure out why you keep getting in trouble around here. You don’t understand when you are being inflammatory, about to be banned, arguing in bad faith, unaware of things you’ve said. You’re a total mess. Get it together.
Old 11-11-2019, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feniin you made like 100 posts this morning alone. I’m not searching through your post history. I’ve pointed it out many times in real time. You obviously have a dissociation because you can’t figure out why you keep getting in trouble around here. You don’t understand when you are being inflammatory, about to be banned, arguing in bad faith, unaware of things you’ve said. You’re a total mess. Get it together.
Yikes. You've got a very odd view of reality. Challenging your race baiting and disagreeing with your worship of Trump isn't harassment. Sorry, buddy.
Closed Thread