Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 06-20-2022, 05:11 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default question on 2 accounts

hello there..
i have 2 accounts as my daughter has pretty much stopped playing. i want to move stuff around from account to the other account but most of my friends either quit or to busy to help and i hate to ask..i petittioned with this question but havent got a response yet..

i was wondering

can i load one acct and drop on the ground the items for the transfer and then do a /q

then have my other account and log on and pick up those items ?

just dont want to do a bannable moment but need to transfer bags and such...

at no time do i have both accounts on the server at one time..

thank you for any answers

Deeday
Old 06-20-2022, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

You can absolutely "drop transfer" or "ground transfer" items between accounts: it's 100% legal. However, it is risky: if anyone else picks up the items you dropped (while you /q and switch accounts) you will lose them. Also if the power or your Internet goes out in-between, you're similarly out of luck.

A much safer approach is to ask people in the EC tunnel to help transfer the items. If you load them up into full bags it shouldn't be that much of a hassle, and people busy selling there often have free time and are willing to help.

If you do it that way, your items are safe: if someone offers to help, then steals them, the staff will help you (whereas they won't if someone takes your ground transfers).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-20-2022, 05:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

thank you soo much. i was suspended when my daughter forgot to log off the druid and i was on my main on one computer and i really dont want to get suspended or even worse banned. I make sure i drop items of little value in a building that doesnt have npcs or anything. For better items like my fungi or a haste item ill get someone to help me but hate to ask for help.....i just wanted to make sure dropping items isnt bannable....thanks again