Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-13-2023, 10:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Roachy, hope u well hon. gr8 write up btw, i h8 when chads push nerds aside, let’s keep it real
Old 01-13-2023, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by paisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your post kinda made me feel like I had to or need to. Like it would be a super good thing if I did that.
I suppose if you where Tunare you may want to kill Innoruuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] or vice versa

Should still drop a quest item ) or something that corrupts your character and turns you evil (suddenly your faction with the tunare clerics bottom out and you replace innoruuk as the highest priest while innoruuk reforms, tho that would be more of a rallos zek gimmick)

anyway my funnest time in the planes was on a pvp server where an iksar necro would train mobs all around the zone and they just hung out underneath cazic thule where it was safe and they couldn't be pvpd. That was immersion )
Old 01-13-2023, 11:05 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suppose if you where Tunare you may want to kill Innoruuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] or vice versa

Should still drop a quest item ) or something that corrupts your character and turns you evil (suddenly your faction with the tunare clerics bottom out and you replace innoruuk as the highest priest while innoruuk reforms, tho that would be more of a rallos zek gimmick)

anyway my funnest time in the planes was on a pvp server where an iksar necro would train mobs all around the zone and they just hung out underneath cazic thule where it was safe and they couldn't be pvpd. That was immersion )
I like you hon