Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-14-2023, 01:27 AM
Sarnak

Default Derailment thread

Each successive post must completely derail from the previous post, preferably by twisting the wording of its author/creating a straw man argument against it.

I'll start:

The USA is designed to move only laterally, never forward. This is why its two party system exists. Each party spends their time in office dismantling whatever was built/worked on by the other party. In reality, they're all besties and hate the citizens.
Old 01-14-2023, 01:33 AM
Banned

Doritos and mnt dew go gud together.
Old 01-14-2023, 01:36 AM
Banned

Rivervale is Norraths only democratic state
Old 01-14-2023, 01:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Each successive post must completely derail from the previous post, preferably by twisting the wording of its author/creating a straw man argument against it.

I'll start:

The USA is designed to move only laterally, never forward. This is why its two party system exists. Each party spends their time in office dismantling whatever was built/worked on by the other party. In reality, they're all besties and hate the citizens.
So you’re proposing some fatalist solution like anarchy? The game is rigged so let’s all give up and/or rebel? Exactly what I’d expect from another Antifa degenerate. I have a better idea: get a job, make lots of money, and use that money and influence to be the change you want to see with government
Old 01-14-2023, 01:39 AM
Banned

Ah they beat me to responding
Old 01-14-2023, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
theiving little havesies
Old 01-14-2023, 02:29 AM
Aviak

All Gnomes is Gay
Old 01-14-2023, 06:21 AM
Sarnak

I had this dream once. My dad and I were working on a fence on his farm and I had to set my brain in a bucket for some reason. When I turn away to do whatever, one of the cows (Fancy) had tipped over the bucket and had eaten pieces of my brain! I was really distraught because for the rest of my life I would be missing so many memories and so much knowledge. Without those parts of my brain to reference, I could never be sure "Is this something I legitimately forgot or don't understand, or is this Fancy's fault?!" For the rest of my life, I would never really be sure. One minute you're just living your life in a dream where you can put your brain in a bucket and the next, you realize you'll never know who you could've been. Or were. And you have to carry on the rest of your life with this awareness and have no choice but to just cope with it. It's not my fuckin fault, dad!

Old 01-14-2023, 06:44 AM
Planar Protector

If only there was a hole in that bucket, dear Lizza. Your brain coulda woulda shoulda been on the ground still, unmoving, ready for you to reclaim those lost memories and placing the blame for your sad wasted life rightfully on your pappy.
Also, your fancy story lacks soul and lessens our collective intelligence (if thats even possible here).
Old 01-14-2023, 06:52 AM
Sarnak

I never thought of it like that.. thank you, dawg.. I'm ready to move on. Thank you..