Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-16-2023, 05:23 AM
Banned

Serious advice to Sinful too

Like instead of being a retarded narcissist

who feels the need to brag about ninja looting a manastone and how you were the guild leader of a guild who got banned

like move the fuck on lmao

i cant imagine boasting about this to random people like its goign to boost your street cred when in reality and who played on green or who has access to google realizes youre a psychotic piece of shit who thinks its cool to rob other players

i seriously hope GMs confirm this is real and ban that manastone on a level 1 paladin you so proudly brag about having

real evil genius would keep they mouth shut
Old 01-16-2023, 05:26 AM
Planar Protector

How can you spend "hundreds of hours" recording someone on Discord? I haven't spent a hundred hours in discord in total over that program's entire existence. Can't stand it.

Between the wife and I we have a few characters in the YT guild. My main character is a shadowknight named "Andoric," presently un-tagged due to some sort of snafu. Can't say that guild has caused us any trouble, although as a leveling guild my wife and I are also kind of fish out of water there ndue to us being long-established 60's. Guildchat is typically pleasant enough.
Old 01-16-2023, 05:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can you spend "hundreds of hours" recording someone on Discord? I haven't spent a hundred hours in discord in total over that program's entire existence. Can't stand it.

Between the wife and I we have a few characters in the YT guild. My main character is a shadowknight named "Andoric," presently un-tagged due to some sort of snafu. Can't say that guild has caused us any trouble, although as a leveling guild my wife and I are also kind of fish out of water there ndue to us being long-established 60's. Guildchat is typically pleasant enough.
Left it recording 24 hours a day, even while sleeping or not thinking about EQ for days at a time. I'm a professional crypto miner and I have a lot of extra hardware laying around so it was a relatively small expenditure.

It's why some of the files are massive.
I guess for some people this wouldn't be a super realistic choice, but I am literally surrounded by high end computers in every direction. Inb4 haters start raging about me losing money mining crypto even though my entire facility was bought and paid for by crypto and I'm strongly in the green, even more so with the recent boost in the price of Ravencoin. Literally have extended family suddenly asking me how they can buy some [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-16-2023, 05:45 AM
Aviak

can i have some of dat bitcoin hon
Old 01-16-2023, 05:47 AM
Planar Protector

I'm not interested in raging or ranting. Who are you in-game? My wife and I have been only marginally active this past summer/fall so it's possible my path never crossed yours.
Old 01-16-2023, 06:06 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-16-2023, 06:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plot twist: I'm secretly Paisle this entire time.
Old 01-16-2023, 06:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plot twist: I'm secretly Paisle this entire time.
thats where my money is at
Old 01-16-2023, 06:11 AM
Aviak

i wish dat was true , i would love to be unemployed n mining Crypto for Warmcth <3 lets keep it real , it never snows here
Old 01-16-2023, 06:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i wish dat was true , i would love to be unemployed n mining Crypto for Warmcth <3 lets keep it real , it never snows here
Technically I’m self employed

Trust me I wish I could claim unemployment and get food stamps