Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 02-02-2023, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilzark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is the most difficult, but technically soloable mob? Meaning, a single char, by themselves, with no assistance, can get to the mob and kill said mob with their own gear, spells, and abilities. What class, gear, spell, equipment combo is needed?
With zero outside assistance (buffs, etc) its 100% enchanter. The only thing a shaman does better is WW dragons.

Kinda depends on allowed clickies after that.
Old 02-03-2023, 01:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A couple mobs on that list can be enchanter solod but require reapers
Khelkar, chottal and prince dizok are all doable but you need to Reaper the pet.
Think should be their own category
I solo'd Khelkar and I don't have a reaper, if you rapture pull and then re-slow in time and gear up your pet it's doable but very RNG dependent. I was only ever able to get him slowed once within the rapture window and that was my kill.
Old 02-03-2023, 08:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I solo'd Khelkar and I don't have a reaper, if you rapture pull and then re-slow in time and gear up your pet it's doable but very RNG dependent. I was only ever able to get him slowed once within the rapture window and that was my kill.
I always rapture pull/pre slow him and my pet always gets beat up. I imagine it's a pretty low % rng chance for it to go that well.
Old 02-03-2023, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilzark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is the most difficult, but technically soloable mob? Meaning, a single char, by themselves, with no assistance, can get to the mob and kill said mob with their own gear, spells, and abilities. What class, gear, spell, equipment combo is needed?
Your first will-o-wisp.

-Mcoy
Old 02-03-2023, 01:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always rapture pull/pre slow him and my pet always gets beat up. I imagine it's a pretty low % rng chance for it to go that well.
You give your pet any haste or proccing weapons? Just a torched champion isn't going to get the job done for sure, I tried that. Oh I also cast boon of the garou on my pet.
Old 02-03-2023, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Your 1st Elite Gnoll guard in Blackburrow or Ambassador D`Vinn solo. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-03-2023, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your 1st Elite Gnoll guard in Blackburrow or Ambassador D`Vinn solo. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I fucking love your posts.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 02-03-2023, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure it is decaying skeleton for dagger* level 1 erudite magician.

Normally takes a few deaths to get enough defence skill ups to survive it's melee!
For sure 😆 lol!
Old 02-05-2023, 08:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You give your pet any haste or proccing weapons? Just a torched champion isn't going to get the job done for sure, I tried that. Oh I also cast boon of the garou on my pet.
If you don’t want to load up a pet with gear, you can also have another torched and hasted champ waiting where you plan to fight khelk. Get him slowed (easier said than done) and then blur him. Start casting rapture as your pet is dying and hope it lands right as pet dies. Charm the champ and hope between blur and rapture your pet picks it up right away. Still not a high likelihood of success since you still need an early slow, but gives you a little more room for slow resists I think.
Old 02-06-2023, 12:00 AM
Fire Giant

A vengeful soloist when making a barbarian rofl