Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: How did this make you feel?
sad 0 0%
mad 0 0%
pretty 1 14.29%
gud 1 14.29%
l13k President Bush during 911. 7 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 11:59 AM
Banned

weird flex but ok
Old 11-12-2020, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You would not have liked the nurses I had the last time I was in the hospital. Trying to put in an IV they failed...and failed...and failed. Apparently I have "squiggly veins" to use their technical terminology. Between both arms it took 17 tries across three nurses before they finally got one that worked.
Trying to stay out of the hospital big time. I feel for you. That is awful. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I would say "at least you're still here" but heh.

Danth, thanks for taking these precious moments to chitchat.

The storm that hit us last night has moved on. I really need to go sit outside in the fresh sunlight and stare up into the sky.

I'll be around today randomly. Take care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
weird flex but ok
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-------------
This is about historical stuff here, essentially.

On the upside, things could be worse, and I really shouldn't complain. This isn't a thread about complaining.
I'm in a better place now.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-12-2020 at 12:14 PM..
Old 11-12-2020, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

Yea id blurry and photoshopped but cool story bro not 1 picture LOL
Old 11-12-2020, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea id blurry and photoshopped but cool story bro not 1 picture LOL
You can believe whatever you want, that's the great thing about this country.

ID and stuff blurry and I'm not giving you my SSN cuz last thing I need is you to try pretending to be me or stalk me or something.

The bottom line, is I don't care if you believe me or not, this is my story. Take it or leave it. If you don't want to believe it and that helps you get by in life without worrying about wierdos like me even existing at all. I'm grateful. Man, survive.

All I wanted was a few moments in time to tell my tale, and I did. Now I can rest for the rest of today and be happy knowing I still have at least this much life left in me.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-12-2020 at 01:54 PM..
Old 11-12-2020, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back in 2001 after the towers got blewn up I, homeless and retarded signed up to the military to blow shit up and be an angry fgt 1st class (not my actchual rank but close enough).

I was really dumb and flunked Jump school because I was a major fgt and retard.

Then I was asigned the USASMA as a nerd to keep the bigger idiots trained. That was pretty fun for awhile. They were really cool ass motherfuckers and I loved it, except I was still retarded and mentally ill.

I shipped out to Drum, to go hang with the 10th mountain division, but attempted suicide and they got kinda pissed at me, but were real cool dudes about it anyway, even offered to let me stay on base and work as a civvy, so I got out of the service after 4 yrs of being a loser and a failure.

I left there to go to SLC where I hooked up with this psycho girl because i was a desperate incel. Who was probably the best thing that ever happened to me, and tried to knife myself in the throat and most likely succeeded, and this is hell and my punishment. She stole all my old cameras and cool file photos of me in uniform, and my dad has all my other pictures. (we don't talk still after all these years)

But if you want to see my award from USASMA and my photoID and a few beach shots and xmas shots for u to compare you can click the spoiler below. I can't promise it will stay online for ever, i'll probalby delete it in a few days or hrs.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah. I am a total and complete failure, but I got to hobnob with some incredible people in the military. Some amazing foreign dignitaries. Go fuck up but some how graduate PLDC at Fort Bliss back in like 03 or 4 or whatever. And I don't regret it a bit. They probably put all the suicide prevention stuff up there because of me.

Look. My life isn't something I'm proud of. I did what I had to do to fucking survive. And if I had it to do over again, I would have fought harder, and been more grateful for the opportunity to serve along side these incredible people and I would still be serving them today, even if it is just a warm fucking meal in the VA hospital.

Just getting to go to Ft Benning as a male, before they unisexed everything and know what it was like to go through that amazing training program with an Amazing Drill Sgt who took my crazy ass want to kill and shoot up my school, and formed it into an honorable fucking soldier. We sung songs of glorious carnage and I learned that despite all my failings and horrible circumstance, despite being locked the fuck up in the insane asylum as a little kid and tortured with psychiatric medicine. I still could make the bar, the cut.

I just wish I still could. And I'm sad that the world is so fucked up, because I really do want to fix it, no matter what it takes. And I am a lot less angry for having had the experience and privilage of being in the Army. Everyone should consider it. It will make you a better person, no matter who you are. Or what retarded shit you believe in. I just hope we don't have to send poor kids to get chopped the fuck up for some petty ass bullshit politics one day.
Thank you for your service. Over the years I have followed your posts (I do think you should put the lineage of all your forum accounts-banned in your signature). I can tell you are a troubled person, but at the same time you are a very decent person as well.

I can relate to that feeling that you spoke of when joining the military. There is a sense of belonging and duty that is much bigger than yourself. I didn’t join the military, but did something similar to it right out of high school.

Some people are going to be assholes to you, and have been (myself included). I wish you didn’t have the struggles you have, but I’m glad you are sticking around and living life the best way you know how. If ever you need something or someone to chat with, I’m happy to help with what I have.
Old 11-12-2020, 02:00 PM
Sarnak

Maerlith.jpg
Old 11-12-2020, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for your service. Over the years I have followed your posts (I do think you should put the lineage of all your forum accounts-banned in your signature). I can tell you are a troubled person, but at the same time you are a very decent person as well.

I can relate to that feeling that you spoke of when joining the military. There is a sense of belonging and duty that is much bigger than yourself. I didn’t join the military, but did something similar to it right out of high school.

Some people are going to be assholes to you, and have been (myself included). I wish you didn’t have the struggles you have, but I’m glad you are sticking around and living life the best way you know how. If ever you need something or someone to chat with, I’m happy to help with what I have.
You've turned out to be one of the coolest people on these boards. I appreciate all the years of back and forth, and I think I have changed a lot. Hope I have. In like 2014 I would have been super angry and wouldn't have given you the time of day. Now I think I can truly appreciate where you're coming from. And even agree.

Thank you, as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is hilarious and tru, it's as easy as you make it look. I would still hang with you in the VA psyche ward tho.
Old 11-12-2020, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

You need to forgive your mother. That's why you've assumed a female identity, you take on the identity of whoever you are angry at. Forgive you mother, return to your father, then you can actually live (and hopefully stop attempting to kill yourself)
Old 11-12-2020, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You need to forgive your mother. That's why you've assumed a female identity, you take on the identity of whoever you are angry at. Forgive you mother, return to your father, then you can actually live (and hopefully stop attempting to kill yourself)
That’s kind of overly simplistic, might be true, might not.

My guess is that most of gender dysphoria spawns from an abusive and traumatic childhood. Jordan Peterson talks a lot about how Trauma at an early age can force the victims of such Trauma into “outlier” categories.

I had a client last year who’s son was trans, but also autistic. Neither she nor her husband came off as the abusive types. They seemed to be supportive of their 25 year olds decision of thinking he was a girl instead of a boy. Why, or what in his brain was causing him to want to be something of the opposite sex? I really don’t know, but it is unfortunate because irrespective of morality, being a tranny is not an easy or safe lifestyle.

Sometimes I wonder, and this is really just speculation, but do trans people feel that they need to switch to the opposite sex because they feel they are unable to compete with the same sex with regards to coupling? Is there some type of built in evolutionary switch that forces these types of thoughts, all the while being unable to make the physical change because our biology is so different than it was millions upon millions of years ago?
Old 11-12-2020, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

I might also add that the desire to make that switch to the opposite gender, driven by the idea that one is not desireable is not necessarily grounded in reality.

Think of Bruce Jenner. Lots of women wanted him, and he had no real problem bagging some of the best looking ladies around. Even in his older years, with his money and fame, plenty of women were still into him.