Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 08:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sopranos was terrible, every single ridiculous episode
Old 11-12-2020, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

*nods*

No argument from me. I don't enjoy subjecting people to the Trans even if I don't believe it's sinful. Its certainly not "cool" or exactly desirable. Not mass produced and force fed.

Sorry I was such a whiny entitled twerp while acting out trying to understand myself.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder if 50 years from now, people will look back on a video like this with utter disbelief?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPlfnzgU0Zo

Again, Imagine being so narcistic that you feel you are entitled to compete in the womens division of sports, merely because you no longer identify was a man anymore.

To echo you, I do think a different league should be set up, but only one league. Its called open league where there are no doping tests, no rules, any gender goes.
He should be competing in the mens league, taking hormone pills does not make you female

Are people stupid?
Old 11-12-2020, 08:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trans is a mental illness. It’s absolutely corrupting society. Be trans all you want but the second you try and sell it as normal you lose me. Kids getting hormone therapy at 9. Raising kids gender neutral. This is not progress, it’s insanity.
I think if we dont make prescribing womens hormones to boys soon we are basically in for a generation of complete failure.

These kids will be suicidal their whole lives, look at the forum trannies we have here.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sopranos was terrible, every single ridiculous episode
I suggest you give it another shot. It’s the greatest TV show ever made.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 11-12-2020, 08:34 PM
Sarnak

You just think the whole italian mafia and crime thing is cool because you are boring and your life is shit.

I would probably beat you up if i ever met you.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just think the whole italian mafia and crime thing is cool because you are boring and your life is shit.

probably accurate post also like i said every mobster i ever met was an autistic coddled weakling with a 20-30-yo younger spouse and they don't even kill ppl anymore
Old 11-12-2020, 08:41 PM
Banned

why is this thread 14 pages long now
Old 11-12-2020, 08:43 PM
Sarnak

Most p99 trannies are based , good people.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Haha I’m more interested in the characterization, family aspect and supreme writing of the show. Why are you so angry? Also, I highly doubt you’d want to since I’m a pretty nice guy IRL. Maybe I’ll introduce myself as Skarne to strangers I meet so just in case we cross paths, you can take your shot.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Closed Thread