Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 08:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So now we're pretending that Trump isn't a corrupt individual who uses the office to enrich himself while leaving the country in shambles? Lol

The dude is literally using money from his new PAC to fund his own private endeavors, while also leaving office with the country in shambles. Granted I wasn't around in like the 40s and 50s etc. so I can't say what the country was like after Presidents then, but I have never in my life seen the country in a worse shape after a President leaves office then it is now after Trump leaving office (and that's speaking as a Republican who voted for Trump in 2016).
Trump was already richer then he ever needed to be before running.

Our economy has had 4 years of growth that were records across the board.

Almost every mutual fund fidelity has is 30% + For the year, 2 are over 50 and one is 61%

Did i miss something? Or are you a dirt poor democrat with nothing in the bank.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump was already richer then he ever needed to be before running.

Our economy has had 4 years of growth that were records across the board.

Almost every mutual fund fidelity has is 30% + For the year, 2 are over 50 and one is 61%

Did i miss something? Or are you a dirt poor democrat with nothing in the bank.
Lol I work on Wall Street, I know him and his family personally and have hung out with him/played golf with him multiple times (pre-Presidency of course). I voted for him in 2016 for monetary reasons, none of which actually panned out. If you think Fidelity mutual funds are a primary gauge of anything, well, not really sure what to say to that haha; I also don’t think you understand the concept of certain expectations (as well as actions not taken by the President) being priced into the market.

He’s not actually cash rich. He funds most of his endeavors through his former charitable foundation, siphoned funds that private investors put into his property development projects (one of the things the southern district will investigate him for when he’s out of office in 2 months), taking out new loans, and now his new PAC that he’s already started taking personal funds from. Most of his actual cash comes from loans that he uses his properties as collateral for, which isn’t that terrible a way to live as long as you can pay down the prior loan with the new loan, but he’s not some super cash rich genius businessman...he really has pretty poor business sense overall. And he’s going to be screwed in two months because once he’s under all these criminal investigations banks won’t loan to him so he won’t be able to pay down existing loans that he takes out to fund his lifestyle.

He inherited a good economy from Obama and due to his total bungling of COVID we took tons of losses on Wall Street this year and it’s a toss up if we’ll see consistently quick recovery over the next 12 months.
Last edited by cd288; 11-12-2020 at 08:41 PM..
Old 11-12-2020, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See below

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They've covered this. The media says it caused 9/11.

Al Gore did 9/11.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I work on Wall Street, I know him and his family personally and have hung out with him/played golf with him multiple times (pre-Presidency of course). I voted for him in 2016 for monetary reasons, none of which actually panned out. If you think Fidelity mutual funds are a primary gauge of anything, well, not really sure what to say to that haha; I also don’t think you understand the concept of certain expectations (as well as actions not taken by the President) being priced into the market.

He’s not actually cash rich. He funds most of his endeavors through his former charitable foundation, siphoned funds that private investors put into his property development projects (one of the things the southern district will investigate him for when he’s out of office in 2 months), taking out new loans, and now his new PAC that he’s already started taking personal funds from. Most of his actual cash comes from loans that he uses his properties as collateral for, which isn’t that terrible a way to live as long as you can pay down the prior loan with the new loan, but he’s not some super cash rich genius businessman...he really has pretty poor business sense overall. And he’s going to be screwed in two months because once he’s under all these criminal investigations banks won’t loan to him so he won’t be able to pay down existing loans that he takes out to fund his lifestyle.

He inherited a good economy from Obama and due to his total bungling of COVID we took tons of losses on Wall Street this year and it’s a toss up if we’ll see consistently quick recovery over the next 12 months.
what do you do on wall street?
Old 11-12-2020, 09:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trumps threats about election tampering are like when a greater kolbold does that last swing at you after it dies.
Haha that's a great comment.
Old 11-12-2020, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what do you do on wall street?
Nowadays I work on the investment side in alternatives
Old 11-12-2020, 09:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nowadays I work on the investment side in alternatives
I wonder if he cleans rooms in a building like that other guy around here.
Old 11-12-2020, 10:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You literally said white males with no college degree are less legitimate voters.

You honestly believe the guy with an undergrad degree in Gender Studies is a more legitimate voter than the guy who graduated high school and owns his own plumbing / electrician / construction / etc company?

Absolutely retarded liberal logic. You're a fucking idiot, straight up.
~1% of college degrees awarded annually are in Women's Studies. There's only about 11MM people in construction in the US in total -- and they can't all be business owners.

Your numbers seem off. Like you got them from Fox News or something.

Also, there's nothing "liberal" about being smart enough not to vote for Donald Trump., but there sure is something hillbilly yeehaw stupid about being ignorant enough to fall for that con.
Old 11-12-2020, 10:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
~1% of college degrees awarded annually are in Women's Studies.
Again, typical liberal.

I don't care if you study religion, english, history, underwater basketweaving, etc. You're fucking useless.

And its not so much about watching Fox / supporting Trump...its about giving a big "FUCK YOU" to the liberal agenda where genders dont matter and the government gives you everything.
Old 11-12-2020, 10:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
~1% of college degrees awarded annually are in Women's Studies. There's only about 11MM people in construction in the US in total -- and they can't all be business owners.

Your numbers seem off. Like you got them from Fox News or something.

Also, there's nothing "liberal" about being smart enough not to vote for Donald Trump., but there sure is something hillbilly yeehaw stupid about being ignorant enough to fall for that con.
Be sure to tell your plumber that he's an 'almost' illegitimate voter because he doesn't have a college degree - see how long you are standing for before he belts your head in.

You're clearly a pseudo-intelligent person because anyone with a slither of intelligence knows your argument from either side of the coin is stupid.

What an idiotic person you must be in real life to even share these sorts of views.
Closed Thread