Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2020, 05:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sucker punches are the only tool in the toolbox of the pussy coward. You don't get to claim you won a fight if your opponent didn't know he or she was even in a fight.
protect yourself at all times
Old 11-13-2020, 08:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should not want to be fighting anyone, you should want to be protecting them, even if they are libtards or trumptards.
Old 11-13-2020, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

Fighting is for lovers.

I'm all about avoiding a real dirty bad fight. But I will quarrel with my friends.

Also, don't telegraph your intentions and feelings dudes if you want to win stupid games.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-13-2020 at 09:27 AM..
Old 11-13-2020, 11:24 AM
Sarnak

Been in many fights, i started most of them. Punching me in the head does very little

The trick is not to over exert yourself in the beginning or you will get too out of breath to continue fighting, let your opponent do it and when he starts to get out of breath increase strength and overpower him.

Your confidence in a fight is everything, watch mike tysons special on netflix. He believed every fight was over before it even began and he was the best fighter ever.
Old 11-13-2020, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been in many fights, i started most of them. Punching me in the head does very little
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2020, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The trick is not to over exert yourself in the beginning or you will get too out of breath to continue fighting, let your opponent do it and when he starts to get out of breath increase strength and overpower him.

Your confidence in a fight is everything, watch mike tysons special on netflix. He believed every fight was over before it even began and he was the best fighter ever.
damn boy
Old 11-13-2020, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Like a school fight or a street/bar fight lol
Old 11-13-2020, 07:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Punching me in the head does very little
Trump voter. Filing under brain damage. It's all starting to make sense...
Old 11-13-2020, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

I have only been hit once, by some random dude who said "Excuse me!" and slapped the glasses off my face when I was like 19 years old and by the time I could figure out what happened he was gone.

That was my only fight.
Old 11-13-2020, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

So many people think they’re great fighters but really they are Ronald McDonald https://youtu.be/fe3na9umxDA

This is an Everquest forum...just a reminder
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Closed Thread