Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2020, 02:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twitter and the MSM are literally the megaphone that allowed this piece of shit to reach his followers and rocket to superstardom. His cultists only got mad when Twitter started marking his obvious lies as such, because I think they recognized the harm it was doing both to society and the internet for the platform to be used to spread lies at a fever pace.
So you believe that the MSM has helped Trump? Also you believe that he should be censored by these platforms?
Old 11-27-2020, 03:01 PM
Banned

Lune is one of the worst cases of trump derangement syndrome I've ever seen. Before twitter, nobody could lie! Now with twitter, people can lie and it spreads real fast. Therefor twitter should decide *for* me what I deserve to read and not read. Excellent.

Even if trump "lies" constantly on twitter, all it takes is five seconds of actual research, all on your very own, to determine if it's a lie or not. If you just credulously eat up everything you see on twitter without a drop of healthy skepticism you're pretty fucked no matter what your politics. Democrats lie all the god damn time too.

For example, how they portray covid. Johns hopkins just published a paper basically saying that covid is not dangerous at all, and the way it has been portrayed by the media is extremely misleading, and that lockdowns are a terrible policy, which is now in line with the WHO's position on lockdowns. Then they took the paper down for some reason without any mention as to why!
Old 11-27-2020, 03:27 PM
Banned

It reminds me of the click from I think MSNBC where they are essentially saying about Fox, "Can you imagine if there was a network that loved Democrats as much as fox loves conservatives?!"

It's just astounding that an ideology could have such a grip on many of the cultural centers and not understand that.
Old 11-27-2020, 03:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lune is one of the worst cases of trump derangement syndrome I've ever seen. Before twitter, nobody could lie! Now with twitter, people can lie and it spreads real fast. Therefor twitter should decide *for* me what I deserve to read and not read. Excellent.

Even if trump "lies" constantly on twitter, all it takes is five seconds of actual research, all on your very own, to determine if it's a lie or not. If you just credulously eat up everything you see on twitter without a drop of healthy skepticism you're pretty fucked no matter what your politics. Democrats lie all the god damn time too.

For example, how they portray covid. Johns hopkins just published a paper basically saying that covid is not dangerous at all, and the way it has been portrayed by the media is extremely misleading, and that lockdowns are a terrible policy, which is now in line with the WHO's position on lockdowns. Then they took the paper down for some reason without any mention as to why!
Trump Derangement Syndrome is defending Trump. The fact that you're so blase about fact checking Trump "if" he lies -- if -- Proves you're afflicted.

Also, the John's Hopkins thing is a hoax. It's an update of a March/April bogus article that was misattributed to John's Hopkins researchers. In this case, the update is that a new study was published and censored. It wasn't. It does match your worldview, so I can see why you fell for it. It's the same reason you're a "liberal" that supports Donald Trump. /eyeroll
Old 11-27-2020, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump Derangement Syndrome is defending Trump. The fact that you're so blase about fact checking Trump "if" he lies -- if -- Proves you're afflicted.

Also, the John's Hopkins thing is a hoax. It's an update of a March/April bogus article that was misattributed to John's Hopkins researchers. In this case, the update is that a new study was published and censored. It wasn't. It does match your worldview, so I can see why you fell for it. It's the same reason you're a "liberal" that supports Donald Trump. /eyeroll
Do you not understand that the MSM championed RussiaCollusion, Impeachment gate all with zero evidence. Yet they chose to censor stories about corruption regarding Biden for no apparent reason, aside from the obvious farce of them hiding behind some new policy that has never been policed.

If you believe TDS is about people defending trump you are too far into your bubble.
Old 11-27-2020, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also, Genevieve Brand, is assistant program director and senior lecturer for the Applied Economics degree at John's Hopkins with a PhD from Washington State U.

Also there is a video here of a webinar she did. Tell me again about your theory...Not fake news...
Old 11-27-2020, 05:21 PM
Banned

Trump 2024 vrs Hillary 2024.

Let's make politics exciting again.
Old 11-27-2020, 05:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, Genevieve Brand, is assistant program director and senior lecturer for the Applied Economics degree at John's Hopkins with a PhD from Washington State U.

Also there is a video here of a webinar she did. Tell me again about your theory...Not fake news...
My "theory" was referencing another article that went around in April of this year which was a hoax. This, instead, is a non-story.

Ms. Brand's article was originally published in the school student newspaper -- not a peer reviewed scientific work. And it was taken down by the students who publish it.

From the students themselves: "Editor’s Note: After The News-Letter published this article on Nov. 22, it was brought to our attention that our coverage of Genevieve Briand’s presentation “COVID-19 Deaths: A Look at U.S. Data” has been used to support dangerous inaccuracies that minimize the impact of the pandemic.

We decided on Nov. 26 to retract this article to stop the spread of misinformation, as we noted on social media."

Nothing to see.
Old 11-27-2020, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump 2024 vrs Hillary 2024.

Let's make politics exciting again.
*turns channel*
Old 11-27-2020, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Mossad don't miss
Closed Thread