Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Large Bat

Thank you Rogean
Old 04-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Six more days of having to talk to the family [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-10-2010, 11:51 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablazze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Six more days of having to talk to the family [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixxed
Old 04-10-2010, 12:01 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks a lot rogean, good news [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A GM event would be a cool thing to celebrate this, since many people will be online then [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And if not: 22 Druid LFG - prefer uguk =)
Old 04-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Orc

Great news I'm excited for the return. I will be starting my donations May 1st.

Thank you for your effort through this, Project 1999.

Blue: Tejin Tatsumaki (retired)
56 Dark Elf Magician ('09-'11)

Live: Azen Darkwood (retired)
65 Wood Elf Ranger ('00-'05)
Old 04-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Sarnak

They should have little breaks like this every couple months. As much as it is torture, it really has allowed me to get a LOT of shit done at home, at school, with the lady, etc. When the servers are actually up I can't seem to strip myself away, even when I have nothing else to do other than sit around and wait [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Isildur; 04-10-2010 at 02:04 PM..
Old 04-10-2010, 02:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isildur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They should have little breaks like this every couple months. As much as it is torture, it really has allowed me to get a LOT of shit done at home, at school, with the lady, etc. When the servers are actually up I can't seem to strip myself away, even when I have nothing else to do other than sit around and wait [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Silence !

We wont have that kind of talk here.

Im trying to kill my Woman with attention so shes even starting to wish P99 would be back up before the 16th. hehe, and as for geting things done.....what do you mean ?
Old 04-10-2010, 03:18 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I think an in-game celebration is in order! Party in rivervale! I'll buy the first round!
Old 04-10-2010, 03:40 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As celebration you are putting Guise masks back in the game for a week, right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i would love this.. i had a pre-nerf guise on live and it was my favorite part about classic EQ. bring it back for a week like Krone said, plz!
Old 04-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethinin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think an in-game celebration is in order! Party in rivervale! I'll buy the first round!
I like the way you think, Ethinin! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread